just a fan May 29, 2011 03:14PM
I know this is a pulling related site but just wondering if anyone is kinda bumd about jr running out of fuel on last lap..

Re: just a fan May 29, 2011 04:40PM
Boring is the word on that one (NASCARThumbs Down). Lets all drive in a circle NOT!Grinning

Re: just a fan May 29, 2011 04:48PM
I totally agree, I have tried to watch it before when visiting family and it's like watching paint dry. And to think I have heard people complain that truck and tractor pulling is a waste of our resources (FUEL), well at least we don't have to lap the track 500 to complete each event. I mean crap, you could have the same result wih 50 laps, which is still probably too many. Just really couldn't care less about nascar. I would rather watch a pull or even a drag race anyday, it's much more to the point.

Re: just a fan May 29, 2011 05:15PM
JR didn't seem to bummed by running out of fuel. Probly glad the press actually wanted to talk to him, for once. Yeah, the race lasted 100 miles too long, just glad I wasn't stuck there watching it!

Re: just a fan May 29, 2011 11:36PM
Bout the same ending and race as Indy 500.

Re: just a fan May 30, 2011 12:49AM
it is neet that the motors last as long as they do.I know mine would not!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,918, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,017.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM