Carol Mack Passes Away May 31, 2011 02:44PM
Carol Mack, a good friend to many of NTPA & WTPA Pullers passed away on Monday, May 30th. Carol was a past NTPA Entry Clerk at some of the past Region III and WTPA Events over the last several years. She and her outgoing smile will be sadly missed.

Funeral for Carol will be held at the Tuscher-Newcomer Funeral Home, 302 Columbus Street, Sun Prarie, WI.

Visitation: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with prayer service at 7:00 p.m.

Cards and Expressions of Sympathy may be mailed to the family at:

The Family of Carol Mack
c/o Cindy Sayles
4618 Steinhauser Trail
Madison, WI 53716

Re: Carol Mack Passes Away Date Correction May 31, 2011 02:48PM
Carol Mack, a good friend to many of NTPA & WTPA Pullers passed away on Monday, May 30th. Carol was a past NTPA Entry Clerk at some of the past Region III and WTPA Events over the last several years. She and her outgoing smile will be sadly missed.

Funeral for Carol will be held at the Tuscher-Newcomer Funeral Home, 302 Columbus Street, Sun Prarie, WI on Thursday, June 2, 2011.

Visitation: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with prayer service at 7:00 p.m.

Cards and Expressions of Sympathy may be mailed to the family at:

The Family of Carol Mack
c/o Cindy Sayles
4618 Steinhauser Trail
Madison, WI 53716

Re: Carol Mack Passes Away Date Correction May 31, 2011 11:55PM
Prayers and condolences to Kenny and their family...Carol will be greatly missed by all.

Re: Carol Mack Passes Away Date Correction June 02, 2011 04:39AM
my thoughts prayers to the kenny mack from the kosharek family she will be kenny love her dearly and all the bangerland sanity pullers

Re: Carol Mack Passes Away June 13, 2011 09:43AM
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Kenny and mom did get a divorce about 2 years ago. They did remain friends. I greatly miss my mom,so much.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009