Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 07, 2011 01:11PM
The Nebraska Power Pullers will be heading to the Saunders County Fairgrounds in Wahoo, NE this Friday, June 10th @ 7:30 PM.

The following day, June 11th @ 5:30 PM they will be heading West to Amherst, NE to co-sanction a pull with the Nebraska Truck and Tractor Pullers Association (NeTTPA) as they start their season.

Both pulls should be action packed featuring some of the best running 2wd's, 4X4's, Diesel Trucks, and Tractors in the area. Make sure to come out and have some fun with the family.

www.nepowerpullers.com
www.facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 08, 2011 12:40AM
On NTTPAs web site, Amherst is at 5:00.....

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 08, 2011 02:10AM
do both organizations pull together in the same class? or how exactly does a co-sanction event work?

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 08, 2011 02:19AM
Most of the time there is a sled for each group and the 2 groups can pull in a class if they fit each others rules..

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 08, 2011 02:30AM
Where are they putting everyone at Amherst ? There will be 3 different groups there. OUTLAW MINIs, NTTPA, and the NPPA..

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 08, 2011 02:37AM
I will have to double check on the time. I was just going off of what I had been told. Since Outlaw Hot Rod Pullers and NeTTPA have 5:00 PM on their websites, I would go with that.

As I understand it, the classes will be combined if both clubs have that class and their will be one payout but separate points per club (2wd mod, 4x4 Street Mod, and 466 Tractors). The other classes will be ran as normal.

Chris
NPPA Secretary
nepowerpullers.com
facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 09, 2011 02:22PM
Hope to see you all out at the pulls this weekend.

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 12, 2011 12:12AM
Didnt get to make it.. Sad
How did the show turn out with the 2 groups together ?

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 12, 2011 08:15AM
Wahoo was great! This was by far the best track they have had at that facility since I started pulling 6 years ago. Thank you to all those that helped to put on that pull

Amherst turned into a pretty good track and it was nice to see a little variety with both clubs. The trucks seemed to mix pretty well and the fans got a wide variety with 2wd & 4x4 trucks, smoker tractors, and mini rods. It was nice to see Stigge and Pfahl there supporting the Outlaw Mini's. Show ran a little long because of the track crew but overall a good pull.

NPPA Results from Wahoo will be posted this afternoon on Facebook and they have been sent to the webmaster. Once we receive the results from Amherst from the NeTTPA we will get those posted as well.

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 01:45AM
Wahoo was a very good show.. Amherst was long but alot of different trucks and tractors.. My 2 cents worth is the Power Pullers had a very poor showing of trucks at Amherst which isnt good for not being there for a long time..

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 02:01AM
Sorry that you feel that way "Billy C.". I too had hoped for more but that pull was added late to the schedule and some people had previous engagements that couldn't be broken. If more trucks would have showed up they would still be pulling. Also with almost $4.00 fuel and it is a long haul for many of our members.

Overall it was a good show and we would like to thank the NeTTPA for inviting us out there.

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 02:12AM
Amherst started an hour late and they pissed around all night long. They probably didn't get done pulling till 1 am. Then add in a 3 hour or so drive back home for some people.

Also were those MO tractors legal in wahoo? they sure did put quite a few feet on the rest of the field.

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 12:24PM
thinking "it was long but had a good show of trucks"? sounds like you just tring to bash the power pullers for some reason. Isn't there anything else to do? yea power pullers aren't as big as bush pullers but they all are good folks... best luck to all pullers and plz stop bashing clubs for personal differences...

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 02:24PM
By reading your rules they are allowed a gt 42 3x3 and they run 3 x 4 chargers in mo. so someone couldn't read a tape

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 13, 2011 03:19PM
I am not a member just saying... my thoughts.. and it is the first year for the tractor class... can't have a rose in 3 days.... if you are a member state your name.. call members... people that are in charge of the organization.. I will stand by that they will listen... Wayne

Re: Wahoo, NE & Amherst, NE this weekend June 14, 2011 07:04AM
"no" - If you have specific questions on tractors legality and/or you coming to pull with the NPPA tractor class feel free to contact myself or the tractor TI. Our contact info is on the NPPA website or my email can be had by clicking on my name.

Thank you,

Chris Vanatta
NPPA Secretary
www.nepowerpullers.com
www.facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009