Sauk Results June 11, 2011 07:27PM
466 Hot Farm Top Secret Barley Legal Gempler J.D. .. Pro Farm Industrial Strength 5010 .. Super Farm Tool Time....LLSS - Ed Casper Addicted to Chaos........Pro -Stock another fine fine run by the old style non component T-Bone.

Re: Sauk Results June 11, 2011 08:24PM
From what i heard tonight there are a bunch of tractors not ready yet. everyone is waiting on parts........

No Shows June 12, 2011 01:58AM
From what I heard Hawthorns will be out later this year, Andersons will be out later with 2, Both Olivers are waiting for parts, Agent orange taking the year off. There were only 2 limited Pros and most of the super farms were at a PPL pull. But it was still a good show with all of the 466 hot farms.

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 04:16AM
Great to see the pro stocks, but where were the Baders, Schroedl and Ladwig? Also where is the well spent hot farm? It wasn't out at either hooks this weekend. It has been a good runner the past few years.

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 04:19AM
tony doesnt have time to get the well spent tractor ready

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 05:07AM
Would have liked to see a few more of the Limited Pro class.. the 2 we saw.. left us wanting a few more.. And the Pro Stock Class was a little lacking.. for waiting all night to see them pull........ For us that drive 2 and half hrs.. we would have liked to see the program move a little faster... All in all it was a great night, and all the monies went to a great cause!

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 06:41AM
That RED sled sure puts on a show. Even if you don't like things about it as a puller it sure makes all tractors and classes look good. I can see BS having problems booking LPs with only 2 tractors. 2 great tractors, but only 2. It is also all fine and dandy with BS doing so well in SF on the champions tour, but I always liked going to BS pulls to see those great SFs. Maybe not so much now. It was great to hear Pail Rider is doing well. That is a great tractor and driver. It was a good night of tractors. Wow T-Bone. I love it when the real tractor does well with the front end up in the air. If Fuelish Pleasures pull would have went according to plan where would he have stopped??????????

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 10:55AM
Which limited pro's were there? Pro stocks?

Thanks for the info.
Jay

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 01:03PM
Not sure as far as Lim Pro (I would assume Thunder Clutch). As far as pro's my father which attended said that T-Bone made a very solid run as the last run of the evening. Then Stammede was the 2nd place tractor. 3rd place was Berreau in Tool Times 2, and 4th place with a fuel line issue I am told was Brinkmeyer in Fuelish Pleasure.

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 01:11PM
Elsing and Gerlach both stepped up to the lp.. Brinkmier,Hook. Tool Time and Stampede were the Pros

Re: No Shows June 12, 2011 02:06PM
Where were all the trucks?

Re: No Shows June 13, 2011 10:35AM
How bout the dmax that started out the night twisting the drive shaft in 2 piece's. Damn good U-joint's if u ask me! Beer

Re: No Shows June 13, 2011 04:25PM
I guess they found the weak link! Pretty good show all in all even with the tractors that were missing for whatever reason. Regarding missing trucks I think there was a Pullers Inc pull in Baraboo the same night but I dont know if that class of trucks was pulling there or not.

DPS

Re: No Shows June 13, 2011 04:26PM
I wish there were more 4X4 Pro Street Diesel Trucks there! Also what happend to all of the 4X4 Super Stock Trucks???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009