Re: LLSS @ BRANDENBURG RESULTS June 12, 2011 03:18AM
What about the LIght Supers?

Re: LLSS @ BRANDENBURG RESULTS June 12, 2011 03:55AM
1. Larry Phillips Extremely Insane
2. David Esteb Eatin $ and blowing smoke
3. Al Koch Entertainer
4. Mike Happe Red Menace

Re: LLSS @ BRANDENBURG RESULTS June 12, 2011 07:06AM
BOB and the allen boys did a great job, great pull, yes the LLSS made the show i will be back next year for sure.

Re: LLSS @ BRANDENBURG RESULTS June 12, 2011 07:44AM
Burnett won the class hands down !!! After a couple of tractors ran they announced float the finish ! Then after a few more they announced full pull at 330 ft. The BOB crew needs to stick with what they first announced ! So my opinion Burnett was 1st , Barger 2nd and Sipes 3rd .

Re: LLSS @ BRANDENBURG RESULTS June 12, 2011 11:48AM
I totally agree!!!! Burnetts distance was something like 347......... oh yeah now we will have a pulloff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Show June 12, 2011 12:38PM
LLSS it was anouced they would try a floating finishing then annouced a FP was 330. Only thing bad about the show they drugged it out way to long.. Work Stock was supposed to be pullig at 6 they (BOCool didnt even start till 630 then took a 10-20 min break between each class so a band could play.... Was more than ready to go home after the LSS but stuck it out and watched the LLSS.. would have loved to stayed and watched the "3.0" class which was mostly the 2.6 guys pulling again except B.Lawson and his 2wd disiel pulling in the class....

Re: Slow Show June 12, 2011 02:37PM
look you guys can not blame the allen's brothers they did a great job at the pull. i was there with neal when he told the bob. people that he wanted a floating finish, but with tom and kevin with the bob pulling, who knows what you going to get.

Re: Slow Show June 12, 2011 02:57PM
I'm not blaming the Allen boys. Kudos to them for a great turnout, and show!!!!

? June 13, 2011 01:56AM
when did the change their mind? After Burnett pull?

Re: ? June 13, 2011 03:42AM
The track officals made the call right after the second tractor ran regardless what the announcers was talking about. Scott Frackler was the first hook and turned it down. Brandon phillips was the next hook and ran 331 and change. We had like 5 feet to the sand pile and the track officals called it right then to set full pull at 330 feet. I know because me and the head flagman made the call for saftey issues rather than a floating finish instead tearing up tractors in the sand. What a great class it was.

Re: ? June 13, 2011 09:16AM
Great facility and an awesome pull! good job to all that put the time in for the memorial pull.B.O.B done a good job I thought also.Just not alot of pullers out the gate this year.I got my moneys worth with all the hook's ,the band and the scenery!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009