Mackville WI LP Class? June 13, 2011 10:50AM
I see Mackville does not have SF booked this year. I see there were only 2 lps at the first hook. Is that going to be it at Mackville? The people at that Church sure seem to do some bizzar things when booking classes. It used to be one of the biggest pulls in the state and seems to be going down hill for years now.

Re: Mackville WI LP Class? June 13, 2011 04:20PM
The Mackville pull is all about raising money for the church. I agree with your assessment that the Mackville pull has changed dramatically over the past few years. Regional NTPA to PPL to BSTP. Nothing against BSTP I have many friends that pull BSTP and I go to many of their pulls. The trend I am trying to identify is the decreasing cost associated with each of these changes and removing PS and now SF says it all. I use to go both nights every year.

DPS

Re: Mackville WI LP Class? June 15, 2011 10:19AM
One good thing! The 5th annual Wisconsin Farm Technology Pull hosted by BSTP will be right around the Mackville area, maybe on that track! That is usually a great pull with alot of sponsorship $ behind it.

Re: Mackville WI LP Class? June 15, 2011 12:01PM
They have the farm deal listed at Marshfield. No pro's or sf there either.

Re: Mackville WI LP Class? June 16, 2011 06:53AM
Last night the Superfarm class was added to the pull for this weekend at Mackville!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard