NTPA pay per view June 15, 2011 05:16AM
was thinking about trying it out Fri night.?.? was wondering about quality, sound, etc.?.? any feedback would be appreciated...

Re: NTPA pay per view June 15, 2011 01:23PM
It is worth it,personally I liked the coverage they had a little issue with the sled cam a it was a little fuzzy at times,but well worth any growing pains,I think it can be a big plus for all involved,the fans,ntpa,promoters and competor's as well,personally i hope they increase coverage to add Bowling Green and many others,just think of the people not just in the us but other countries as well that can not make the trip to some pulls,they still get to see it in the comfort of their home,the potential revenue should add to the purse for the pullers,promoters,ntpa and company that does the brodcast.I will be tuned in for every one they have listed so far.I have a 54" flat screen,fast internet,surround sound system and it did a beautiful job,the only complaint was the poppin Jonnie Deere some wheir back of the sled we got to hear in the background from moon city.

Re: NTPA pay per view June 15, 2011 09:43PM
I've tried to watch that "6$" event and actually after a felt "eternity" of close to nothing going on at the track and then "sled cam" and "score board" cam only, I shut it off. Isn't there a way to post a camera with an wide angle lens somewhere on a pole on the side so you can actually see the tractors go down the track?

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 04:07AM
sounds like we have mixed reviews.?.? if all they have are sled cams, think I'll save my $... thanxs for the info!

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 05:11AM
Sled cam and scoreboard cam,with replay,I expect future shows to inprove,again I could not have been their any other way,and looking forward to this weekend and tomah weekend,maybe others can all travel to the pull's after attending tomah in person for years,I am really looking forward to not having a huge motel bill,12 hours of travel each direction and all the other expense,parking a mile away,being handicapped now,not having to put up with the on rush of people.I hope others follow ntpa's lead ppl,the europe pulls,their is an untapped audiance for this.

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 05:59AM
I totally agree with everything you've said.. gas alone would be several hundred dollars for us.. both of our vehicles have the 5.3 vortec.. wishing I had a VW Bus! lol! anyway, I'll probably try it.. fifteen or twenty bucks isn't going to make or break me...

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 06:39AM
Hutchinson, Tomah and Chapel Hill will be filmed by AP Productions and streamed. So you will have 3 cams per tracck getting the action. They also have a sled cam.

As for other events, we have been working to add cams and improve the audio. It is a trial and error process and is improving with each show.

Upcoming Events
Hutchinson MN - $20/session
Tomah WI - $22/session
Rockwell IA - $10/session

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 08:26AM
Good to hear you are working on it. When you have a side cam, let me know and I'll check it out again! The idea is brilliant!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 08:46AM
agreed... I'll try it out tomorrow night and let you know what I think... the cool thing about Euro pulls is, you can watch entire events on youtube several days after the pull... for free... but yes, great idea from NTPA.....

Re: NTPA pay per view June 18, 2011 03:07AM
I watched the pull last night. It was awesome!!!

Re: NTPA pay per view June 16, 2011 11:59AM
Josh,

I was wondering what the rough break down on where the money is going from the online pay-per-view revenue?

Production company?
Online Host?
NTPA Operations?
Pullers Points fund?
Prize money?
Who ever is hosting the event?

Thanks, I really like the online I hope it keeps getting better & bigger? If you can't make the show, its the next best thing.

Justin

Re: NTPA pay per view June 17, 2011 02:11AM
tried the live feed last saturday.ihave hughsnet service and a 4year old lenovo laptop.first 45 mins went,then went to buffering. any ideas? sorry not good with computers.thanks tim

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009