road conditions to tomah June 17, 2011 04:56AM
I'm leaving for Tomah Thursday from central Missouri. Anyone know if the river is out in Dubuque, Iowa or are they forecasting it to be out?

Re: road conditions to tomah June 17, 2011 05:27AM
No problem anywhere in Ia as long as you stay away from the Mo. river out west.

Re: road conditions to tomah June 17, 2011 09:43AM
The Mississippi is back under flood stage throughout the upper mid-west. They were even able to start the car ferry in Cassville by Memorial day. The river is still high, but within it's banks.

Re: road conditions to tomah June 17, 2011 11:37AM
I-29 is closed south of I-80. I know the "recommended" detour for big trucks is to take I-80 east to I-35 and go south. That's a joke because it's 2 1/2 hours out of route to do that. If you can find some back roads to run, do it. I don't know exactly where I-29 is closed, unfortunately. If you are going to run I-80 and cut up through Cedar Rapids and up hwy 151 through Dubuque, you will be just fine. I ran to Lincoln, Nebraska and back on Wednesday and Thursday of this week and that is the route I ran.

Re: road conditions to tomah June 18, 2011 02:31PM
A liitle road work going happening on I-90, But nothing to worry about, Hammer down 99% of the way!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009