3800# mini twd question June 18, 2011 03:41PM
Looking to possibly build a 3800# twd just wondering what kinda budget I'm looking at want to be fairly competitive but I've also considered buying someone else's headache just looking for a lil advice

Re: 3800# mini twd question June 18, 2011 04:07PM
It depends on how much engine work you plan on doing yourself. We built our own truck from ground up and do all our own engine work aside from the machine work. We have well under 10K in our truck, but I do know that you can sink some pretty big bucks in one real quick if you are paying somebody to build your engine and do all your work for you. All in all it is a very affordable class that you can have fun with.

Re: 3800# mini twd question June 18, 2011 04:53PM
Thank ya sir I was looking at orvtpa and ktpa and from what the rules stated it seemed fairly affordable and I've watched the class before and y'all seem to have alot of fun with it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009