Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 07:52AM
?

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 07:54AM
Pull canceled. Lets all go get hammered drunk! !!!!!!!

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 09:38AM
maybe next year they should have a five day pull and hope none of it gets rained out

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 01:01PM
That is a let down. There will only be 1 prostock class then. the best of the show that bites.

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 01:35PM
yep and the pro and lss guys hace to sit and wait for two days to hook once

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 01:54PM
Reschedule it to Sunday night, make it just like a few years ago...

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 02:38PM
Anybody know whos all there for pros or how many in the class?

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 03:11PM
I stopped through to check out the grounds and see a little who was there. It was kinda hard to see. I know I saw Linder Bros. there, but other than that everything was buttoned up tight as a whistle, I saw 3 super semi's out, 2'Timin was sitting beside the trailer, Lynn and Peissig were there. Bollingers, Schramek's were there, Mr. Mac, and Mac Daddy, Black Widow, Last Dog, Nasty Boy's Dodge, Knapp boys, Chezik only had 1 truck I saw (assuming both LSS) Stan Shelton was in the far back corner. I was told Boerson was going to have his 3 there, Red Thunder lss, Ricky Rose and Jess Rose were right inside the main pit gates, along with Silver Bullets, Cookie Monster SF was following me into town with another JD behind him. Right now, pits are wet, but negotiable, there are haulers 3 rows in the gravel lot at least, and adding quick. The main pits where all the pre-commits were, were getting full, but not jammed in like usual. beyond the 3 pre-commit rows rewer soggy, but there was a row back by the camping area, and 2-3 small rows beyond. I know this is mindless rambling, but it is some info people might want to read.

Re: Is Thursday night still on for Tomah? June 23, 2011 10:47PM
one pro puller told me over twenty pros he thouight

Pro's-Thurs Night: June 24, 2011 12:31AM
Crusin' Mule Jason Miller
Crusin' Mule II Jason Miller
Sound of Madness Nathan Schultz
Fuelish Pleasure Don Brinkmeier
Linder Brothers Mike Linder
Nameless
Stammpede
New Generation Plus
Aces Wild
Git-r-Done
Red Gambler
Red Edge
True Grit
Soup Line Express
T-Bone
Contents Under Pressure
Sneaky Snake
Geared Green
Big Country
Warpath
Chasin' Tail
Rampage

Notable tractors not there: Baders No Fear Deere, and Forever Green Edition

There was 18 LSS registered
12 Modifieds
31 4x4's

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2011 12:34AM by Tomah Fan.

Re: Pro's-Thurs Night: June 24, 2011 01:19AM
notice on your list you didn't say anything bout lawyers tractor. i assume they are there

Re: Pro's-Thurs Night: June 24, 2011 01:47PM
I thought someone said they sold it.

??????????????????????????????? June 24, 2011 12:39AM
Heard alot of people are upset that it was called off last night,is it true it never rained there and theres weeds on the track yet?

Re: ??????????????????????????????? June 24, 2011 01:15AM
Yes it didn't rain but it is so muddy in the hot pits and up on the track they can't even get the equipment up on the track to build it.

Re: ??????????????????????????????? June 24, 2011 01:17AM
I wasnt up there so i cant say for sure if it rained or not. it sounds like it didnt

gravel June 24, 2011 01:37AM
perhaps maybe they could buy 10,000 worth of gravel for the pits,,,,since the pullers&fans spent 1,000,000 gettin there... just a thought....

Re: gravel June 24, 2011 02:27AM
I took a walk around the pits at about 2:00pm yesterday. There were showers and sprinkles in the area. They did have equipment moving around and I saw sand in a few spots. I took those numbers and vehicle names right from the NTPA listings from the rain out. I also Notices a Luther farm truck pulling into town and he has a Pro and a SF. The tool time vehicles were not listed. That brings me to they probably didnt register because they are a PPL vehicle and would need to be inspected.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009