RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 23, 2011 01:51PM
RICH WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAM TO PULL IN OSCEOLA LAST NIGHT. HE SAID THAT IT REALLY TOUCHED HIM TO PULL IN THE PARKING LOT AND SEE EVERYBODY THAT CAME TO SUPPORT HIM. IT WAS REALLY CLEAR THAT HE HAD ALOT OF FREINDS AND SUPPORT IN THE PULLING WORLD. ITS TO BAD THE WEATHER WAS NOT VERY GOOD AND THE TRACK WAS JUST SO SO BUT WE GOT THROUGH IT. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE 4.1 CLASS FOR COMING FOR I HAD ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON YOU GUYS. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE EVERY BODY FROM IOWA FALLS, JEFFERSON, QUINCY IL, IOWA CITY, KING CITY, AND MANY OTHER PLACES. THE MONEY THAT WAS RAISED IS GOING TO A CHILDRENS CANCER SOCIETY WHICH WILL BE DONATED BY RICH. IF THERE IS EVER A NEED FOR SHAGNASTY TO BE THERE FOR YOU GUYS FOR A BENEFIT PULL DONT HESITATE TO CALL. WITH A GREAT HEART FELT THANK YOU TODD BOLES.

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 23, 2011 02:31PM
There was a helluva lot of Iron there for Rich's pull! I think a HUGE thanks goes out to Gary Sabotka and Red Rock sled , He nails the settings everytime , even on tracks like last nights. Get well Rich.

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 23, 2011 03:16PM
This was a Great pull. How about another one this fall with Rich on his tractor. If you get a chance give us all the results.

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 24, 2011 02:16PM
Hello all U fellow tractor pullers,
Just wanted to give everyone an update on Rich's status. We have an appt this Monday 6/27/11. We are hoping to have the drainage tube pulled, and maybe the feeding tube. He has made great progress the last couple of weeks, and anyone that saw him at the benefit pull saw a great improvement in the old guy! He has been able to eat small amounts of soft foods and fluids, including a trial of Bud light. All attempts have been successful! I have to say as his wife, tractor pulling has been a great encouragement for him to recover. He may not currently be able to pull, but is there with shagnasty and all his friends. I just want to let everyone know, that we are so thankful for all the support and friends he and now I have in the tractor pulling family!
Thanks to all,
Crystal Johnson

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 24, 2011 02:30PM
Hello,could someone let some of us know what happened to Rich,is he any relation to Dennis? Thanks

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 24, 2011 02:24PM
Hi all,
Just wanted to give a big thank you to Todd Boles and Gary Sobotka with the Red Rock Sled for donating their time and support to the benefit tractor pull for Rich Johnson on 6/22/11. Even though the weather was not the best, we were pleased with the turnout of pullers and supporters.
Thanks,
Rich and Crystal Johnson

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 24, 2011 06:29PM
no relation to Dennis Johnson or the Johnson Bros. of nebraska,just and a quiendence he used the same name they have had on their tractors for years,I do hope rich improves I would wish no one bad luck,they might want to leave the feeding tube in for faster bud light consuption for when he gets back on his feet,just teasing.

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 25, 2011 04:31AM
What happened to rich, I hope he makes a full recovery what ever it may be. He has helped me out alot over the last couple yrs. Get well.

Re: RICH JOHNSONS PULL June 26, 2011 12:23AM
Rich got a real bad infection after an operation this spring, it was touch and go for several weeks. It was kind of a good thing though, he's been letting other guys run his tractor, lol. He's starting to look and feel a lot better.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009