audio June 24, 2011 06:17AM
I am kind of dissapointed in the live feed from tomah vs what we have seen up to now my audio is ecohy and sounds like a bear roaring under water also I can not hear the tractor engines,is it just my connection or is any one else having issues?

Re: audio June 24, 2011 07:07AM
We had an issue with the audio, but it has been fixed. Sorry about the issue.

Re: audio June 24, 2011 08:58AM
Thank you,good job,very much appreciated,we are enjoying tomah in missouri,please do bowling green.

Re: NTPA Live Feed June 24, 2011 04:00PM
I just got home from our bible study and got a chance to watch the end of the Open SS and it was a great show. Camera angles were good and the audio was great.

I got to see a little of the Mods this afternoon (3 or 4 hooks) and it was a good show as well. I really liked the placement of the finishline camera for the Open SS (right about 320'), for the Mods they kept switching to the camera at the very end of the track (head-on view) and it's very difficult to judge distances from that view. To me the head-on view is cool for an instant replay but you just lose the sense of speed and distance from that angle so I prefer the head-on shot as a post-hook alternate view.

My complaint is the same for this afternoons SF class, I wish the finish line camera was at 310' so you could judge the distance and speed a little better (It looked like the camera was at 350' which might be a good angle for an Outlaw show with a floating finish but it's a little too far for and NTPA event with the 320' rule).

I know these sound like minor complaints, but those camera angles are just my personal preference. Right across from the finish line is the best seat in the house and they are usually the first seats to be reserved, shouldn't the camera be shot from the same/best spot?

All-in-all for my first time watching the NTPA live stream I can honestly say that I'm definately impressed. Well done Josh, and well done NTPA.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2011 04:09PM by Jake Morgan.

Great show from the NTPA's Tomah live streaming June 24, 2011 03:56PM
Just got done watching the NTPA’s live streaming from Tomah. Great show, camera work was excellent, the showed both tracks with replays. Well worth the money, I would encourage anyone that is thinking about to give it a try, very user friendly.

NTPA's results from Tomah

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Great show from the NTPA's Tomah live streaming June 26, 2011 05:10AM
I watched both sessions yesterday on NTPA live and was really impressed. They do a great job keeping up with distances and making sure you don't miss much. The only thing I would like would be a thing to the side that keeps you updated with the top 5. The bigger classes are always hard to keep up with though. Good Job NTPA.

Re: Great show from the NTPA's Tomah live streaming June 26, 2011 06:03AM
Fuelish Fan,

My buddy & I watched lastnight session and we had the same problem keeping up. What we did was open another tab in explore and kept NTPA LIVE RESULTS on that tab. During the replies I would hop over to the live results keep up on who is where and I could hear if a tractor was winding up to jump back over to the live video.

On a side note, the Audio was ahead of the video by about 10 seconds.

It was a great pull & I really like the ability to watch from home when there is no way I could make the show.

Thanks

Justin

Re: Great show from the NTPA's Tomah live streaming June 26, 2011 06:30AM
Justin, I did that for the afternoon session but was unable to for the night session because I ran the computer through the tv. Also, when you first notice the sound off refresh the page and it fixes the problem.

Re: Great show from the NTPA's Tomah live streaming June 26, 2011 01:30PM
I like it,I love it, I want some more of it,allow me to say I have been to tomah,bowling green and so many pulls for 40 some years,I have been their as a puller and a fan,however I think all pullers are fan's also,Health reason's now limit my travel,coverage like this is the next best thing to being their,and the only way I could attent a live event,the price was reasonable we bought the complete tomah package and stayed tuned in until the event's were done every session,hooked up to a big screen it was a great garage party enjoyed by friends and neighbors alike,it would be great if the ntpa would offer all the grand nat'l events,as for thursday night we just went back and purchased a Hutchison event.hopefully other events will follow,It had been 5 or 6 years from the last trip to tomah.It was great to return in a sense of speaking.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009