The new Roberts machine June 24, 2011 10:42AM
Anybody heard any news on Steve Roberts' new poor loser. Everyone keeps saying it will be out. Steve might just be be a little scared to bring it out and get beat.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 24, 2011 11:20AM
Well yeah he probably is scared and doug roberts couldnt build a good running tractor if his life depended on it. So they know it will run horrible.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 24, 2011 12:52PM
Yeah who knows what the deal is on that tractor. Not sure Doug still has it.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 06:14AM
Pretty sure it will run good. Don't know why there has to be cocksuckers like you that have to talk @#$%& about other peoples stuff. Why don't you just try minding your own business and not the Roberts. And pretty sure nobody is scared...lol.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 07:31AM
Get a life LLSSpuller! Post something that we would want to read on here about pulls and stop the bull.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 10:15AM
I hate hearing anyone get bashed on here who is willing to entertain poor folk like me by building a pulling tractor. I think pullers should spend more time boosting each other up rather than all the bickering or grudge motivated comments like that one.

Life is too short to carry a grudge.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 09:01AM
Well I think when Steve brings his new one out we won't have to worry about it running good because most of us saw how dominant the old Poor Loser was. If it runs half as good as that one we will all be in trouble. Steve has many years of experience and he knows how to make a tractor run. Just look at the farm stock Oliver he has for his boys to pull. That son of a gun will flat out run down the track. No need to worry about how well his new one will run. It may not come out strong but give it time and we just might see another "dynasty" so to speak. And if his boys drive it as good as they do the Farmstock tractor or Steve (whoever drives it) it will be out the gate.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 01:48PM
Yeah nobody likes a dark green tractor. It's a proven fact. Steve is an awesome man and nobody needs to put him down. He is a legend in my book. He has won numerous times and is just a great tractor puller. I would love more than anything to see that new tractor go down the track. I hope it's out this pulling season.

Re: The new Roberts machine June 25, 2011 03:08PM
Amen. His family has been through alot the past year and I'm sure he doesn't need bashing on PullOff to add to it. He is a good man and has a good family. I hope that oliver runs like crazy for him and those boys.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009