hey sascha June 25, 2011 08:29AM
Are the valtras not pulling this year? I havnt seen them in any results I have seen

Re: hey sascha June 27, 2011 03:29AM
I think you are refering to the Finish pro-stocks? They are still competing, at the latest Eurocup pull in Bernay (France) Sigma Power took 1st place, with Countdown and Ceasar on the 4th and 5th spot. To complete the top 5, the Dutch IH1066 Rocky was 2nd and the Dutch Valtra team Next Sensation was 3rd.

Re: hey sascha June 29, 2011 08:41PM
I didn't go to the Pull in France this year (Two fellow pulling twins celebrated their 60th birthday and I couldn't miss that) and the Euro Cup in Made rained out, thus there wasn't much on my website about them yet.
I am working on building up a hot farm / local circuits here in Germany to secure the future of the sport by getting some younger folks in. So I have to stay closer to home a bit more for now.
If you want to follow the Results and News of the Euro Cup Circuit, check www.tractorpulling.com

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009