Belvidere results June 25, 2011 04:19PM
466 class went to Hustlin Harvester, LLSS Mark W on his N.H. Sweet 16 second , Oliver 1850 3rd., Pro-Stock Trk Ford Bad Apple, Limited Pro G-Force. Terminator had a new paint job and a new chain that didnt fit a couple of machines, Malfuntion Juntion clutch slipped at the line, Cheap Green broke something in tranny at the line, Earls Dream hook would not fit hitch., Thunder Clutch lost a cyl. Red Express got under Turbo

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 04:07AM
how many 4.1s were there?

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 05:25AM
actually the terminator sled deosnt have a new paint job unless he redid the old 1 also. hes got 2 of them had the same problem in sauk with the new sled. hook was to big.

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 06:10AM
just outta curiousity, does runkle not get any points then

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 08:24AM
There were 4 limited pros Gerlach won, Thunder clutch (broke) ,Red Express (Under Turbo) Red Cattilac was suppose to pull but had a leaking sleeve ? Gallitz pulled but I think he had a S.F. setup still. I dont know if Runkle gets any points but attempted to hook twice. I may be wrong on the sled as I have not seen this sled with this cab and paint job.

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 08:41AM
This was brad's new sled. The hole in my tractor was to small by less than a 1/8 of a inch of fitting , rule states 3.75 inches by 3 inches . This was my own fault. As for points, at least I will get show up points, but I did try too hook the sled.

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 09:10AM
so does that just need the adjustment of a torch!!!

Re: Belvidere results June 26, 2011 11:06AM
its allready been fixed and ready for jefferson on the 6th

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009