Bad Medicine...Mark... thanks for the help!! Polar Air June 26, 2011 12:29PM
If any of you guys see Mark the owner of the bad medicine truck...tell him his new air compressor is ready to pick up at Oddy's in New York.

Mark, thanks for all the help and I hope you enjoy the new air compressor it will come in handy at the track!!

We just installed a new engine in our (Buy Polar) truck this weekend and thought we would drop off the compressor while we were there.

See ya on the track in Fort Recovery... hope you come.

Thanks
Matt ................Polar Air

Re: Bad Medicine...Mark... thanks for the help!! Polar Air June 26, 2011 01:10PM
matt, will you be making a run in alexander on july 9th?

Re: Bad Medicine...Mark... thanks for the help!! Polar Air June 26, 2011 01:20PM
no.... I will try to hit one PPL pull this year though. I will have my truck at Fort Recovery. It will be ready to pick up on the 14th lots of changes. Alan my oldest brother has his almost ready as well. Both truck will be ready for Fort Recovery. Wait until you see his truck he has spent all winter building it to what he wants. His truck looks awsome ask Billy at Oddy's .... Wait until you see it.

Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009