Tomah LGTSS ? June 26, 2011 02:02PM
I have followed the GN Light Super Class for a few years , Last night @ the show there was a new tractor there that I never have seen nor did I reconize the name of the driver , It was a 5488 that I would say kindof had that pro-street hotrod look , I think theres alot of neat tractors in the class but this one really caught my eye and to top it off I believe it ended up in 4th place { I felt it ran as good as it looked}, Just wondering if any could shed a little light on this machine if it will be running the gn ntpa circut and is it a new machine or somthing that runs with another group ?

Re: Tomah LGTSS ? June 26, 2011 02:09PM
I believe this was John Hoffman's tractor.Very good running tractor who i believe will run Outlaw Unlimited Light Supers.He is out of IA,not sure where.

Re: Tomah LGTSS ? June 26, 2011 02:10PM
That would be Mr. John Hoffman from Dunlap IA. Just built it last year. He used to pull a superfarm tractor. it was the mark 50 edition of the magnum. His tractor before this was the 886 ih RED POWER on alcohol.

Re: Tomah LSS ? June 26, 2011 02:17PM
The tractor is owned by John and Justin Hoffman. I'm not 100% sure on all the details but here are a few details that I've heard:
- FullPull Motorsports Chassis
- Binderlite Sheetmetal
- Blackbourn engine

I don't know who did all the finish work and paint but they did a wonderful job. From the pictures I've seen it's a beautiful looking ride. It was new last year and it's made a few NTPA passes and some hooks in the Outlaws Unlimited Super class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Tomah LSS ? June 26, 2011 02:22PM
John and his family are some of the best pullers around to visit with. He probably did his own paint and body work as he owns his own body shop. Everything he does is meticulous!!!! Hope he continues to do well and again is a great person to visit with regarding tractor pulling or just in general talking! Best of luck John and glad to see you back out pulling.

Re: Tomah LSS ? June 27, 2011 06:04AM
maybe we will see him at some ppl lss hooks

Re: Tomah LSS ? June 27, 2011 04:10PM
Does anybody have a video of his run? Maybe the whole lss class?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009