NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 26, 2011 02:37PM
Anyone have a specific valve that they are using for the sample valve? last thing we have to add before we go pulling... thanks for the help, its for an IH SF

Re: NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 27, 2011 12:13AM
Put a Tee in the line with a nipple down to a quarter turn shutoff.

Re: NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 27, 2011 12:57AM
Call Randy at Proformance Pros. They have what you need in stock.

Re: NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 27, 2011 10:07AM
use a copper valve for draining air tanks on semis. Napa has them

Re: NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 28, 2011 02:16AM
Now I understand why some people are whining about a leaking valve on the supply side of an injection pump, those brass air valves would be the LAST valve I would use. Those things always leak off some, and if it'll let air out, it'll let air in. Heck you would have bettter luck with a garden hose valve from Home Depot than a cheap air valve.
Use a quality valve that is made for fuel systems, and made to not leak.
Holman Brothers, Enderle, and Proformance Pro's know what you need and they are supplying the best product for the application.
I am not one of those suppliers nor am I related to any of them nor do I gain anything from sharing this information. (except to get to see more pulling vehicles stay on the track using the correct equipment, and not broke down waiting for parts because of saving a few bucks on a sample valve).

Re: NTPA Fuel Sample Valve... June 28, 2011 10:25AM
It wouldn't be too smart to put it on your supply side anyway! Put it in the return side and an inexpensive brass valve will work, or better yet just run a line from your tank to the valve, mount it close to the pump, then there are no pressure issue's or air issue's.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009