Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 27, 2011 03:10PM
What class does Kurt Afdahl pull in and what does he have under the hood? Just curious, thanks.

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 28, 2011 07:46AM
I PRETTY SURE IT IS A 540CI WITH A 4.1 TO PULL IN THE LIGHT PRO STOCK

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 28, 2011 11:47AM
Why dont you just go ask him.....

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 29, 2011 12:55PM
Thanks. I would ask but i havent see him in person since i seen him pull, i just seen him pull and that was it, and i dont have his number.

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 29, 2011 03:23PM
715-821-7536

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 29, 2011 07:06PM
Thank you Stacy

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 12:10AM
Where did u see him run??? River Falls he snuffed it twice then half assed it down the track and in tomah he did the same. The only thing I seen him run from are the two binders from Roberts. Heard in River Falls he made his own class instead of pulling in the 9500 lim pro. But that could just be a rumor.

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 03:05AM
Are we starting this already, I thought we agreed to keep it decent for awhile. First of all, there is a difference between Lim Pro and Light Pro.
Second, maybe you are the expert driver you think you are and can make a perfect pass the first time. I am big enough to admit that I have some learning to do here. It may take some time to learn the new chassis, how to spin a bigger turbo, and which gears I want.
In regards to River Falls, at the time the pull started, the "Two Binders from Roberts" hadn't shown up yet and I didn't want to pull in a class alone. The LSS guys came to me and asked if I wanted to hook with them. They set the weight and I ran what they wanted. If I was "running away", I probably wouldn't have pulled in that class, don't you think that a twin charger tractor would have significantly more horses than a single 4.1?
After taking a year off to drop 2000 pounds off my tractor, I really didn't want to hang them back on again. Maybe the two "binders" should drop some weight and we could all hook together.
Maybe my hook at Tomah wasn't what you were hoping for. Being nervous caused me to go up a gear rather than down a gear, but I had a good time, and I guess that's probably why I am doing this, so I have fun. If you didn't like my performance, you could have told me at the trailer.
Now next time you decide to post about me, either try to be less obvious about your identity or else try to be professional.

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor July 01, 2011 02:55AM
Settle down Jr. Millers tractor only weighs 7500... I don't think you want him in your class, or playing in the junkyard. He laid one down in River Falls, with the motor going to hell..

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 03:10AM
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!! DID YOU EVER THINK THAT THE LIGHT PRO STOCK CLASS IN NTPA IS 8000LBS. WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO PULL A WEIGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE PULLING IN NTPA THAT THE TRACTOR IS BUILT FOR. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 05:59AM
Hey blowin smoke, why don't you get your facts straight before you jump on him. The LSS guys were the ones who decided that River Falls would be 8000lbs. He didn't set the weight, Kurt was the one that said he didn't care what the weight was, but since the Light Pro Class is 8000 lbs, that's what they set it at for that night. Maybe you should pull your head out instead of blowin smoke. Is this what "Madness Sounds Like"?

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 04:14PM
WOW! Really???????? WTF!!! There seems to be A ton of Experts on here. Way more author's than tractors running in these classes. What does that add up To??? Wait for it!!!!! Keyboard pullers. You can never have enough of those. Guys with keyboards throwing away 2" pencils everyday with untouched erasers. AKA Experts in there own minds! Why dont all of you guys who dont have balls enough to sign your name, but are never short on opinions, go out and build a tractor from the ground up???? Then maybe you will see how easy it is to Own, Operate, throw wrenches at, and work the kinks out. There are times it takes a entire season or more to make a tractor breathe fire as it should. Its not kurts first rodeo. Give the guy a Break. And above all Think Before you type!

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 07:56AM
HEY !!! IS SALLY SUE A SISTER TO SHIRLEY SUE ??? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MOLLY SUE ?? ARE THEY ALL SISTERS ?

WAIT >>>> A >>>>>>>>> MINUTE >>>>>
OH >>> I FORGOT >>
SHIRLEY SUE WAS MORGAN KRUEGER !!!! AND MOLLY SUE WAS KURT ALDAHL !!!

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor June 30, 2011 04:44PM
How did this get spun around so fast? It went from a guy asking what class he pulled in and whats under the hood to bashing on him just like that. I was at river falls and seen him run, yeah he had trouble but thats pulling. its a completely new setup for him and will take some learning, just like many other things. Ive also seen him pull many times before and did great! Keep up the good work Kurt! Look forward to seeing the Weekend Mistress many more times!

Re: Kurt Afdahl's tractor July 01, 2011 02:37AM
Ya, Dont let these guys get to you, I got a feeling that things really gonna go once you get the gremlins out of it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009