shootout production June 28, 2011 06:07AM
just can't fiqure out why a street semi cam run down the track but, the twd's can't. i could see if they only ran the 4x4 pickups in the rain but, if a semi can get down the track i would have thought a twd could. i would like to think there would be some type of explanation of why the twd's didn't run. after all the promotors both own twd trucks they could have atleast made a run. i'm sure that this post will get a reply, seems how their possee is on this site all the time. thanks for the reply

Re: shootout production June 28, 2011 08:26AM
2wd= 2 drive tarz and 6200 lbs
Semi= 8 drive tarz and 20,000 lbs.
I'm suspecting the semis would have somewhat better traction.
But then this stuff aint rocket science!

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 05:46AM
can't believe that the rest of the twds are not adding their 2 cents. they must not be on the keyboard any more. after all most of them are quite vocal on this page about what everyone else is doing wrong.

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 05:54AM
I GAVE you the reason they didn't pull.
They would have spun, over reved and blew up engines and made a poor show.
Is that plain enough for you?
When there isn't anything to complain about, the 2wd guys DON'T complain. You have them mixed up with the superfarm class!!

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 07:16AM
that was funny and to the point.

Re: shootout production July 18, 2011 01:00PM
I know I'm jumping in late on this one, but just to make you feel important I will give you my 2 cents. Mother nature killed the show! Pulling in the rain is not only next to impossible in a TWD but more importantly its UNSAFE!!!! If you want to run in the rain I suggest you find another sport, I hear streaking is fun in rain!!!!!!
As far as you making the point about TWD guys speaking out on this page, you right I will speak the truth as to what I am seeing go on with all the issues. I don't hide behind a lame screen name and cry from behind closed doors so no one will ever know it was me! So until you are ready to actually stick your head up and be accountable for your words, just keeping in your pillow and leave it at that. No one wants to hear complaints from some unknown voice! They are as meaningless as your post!!!!

Insert name here..........Rick

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 11:50AM
Because it was not raining when the semis pulled. The first three or four 2wds did make runs then it started to rain. On a wet track a 2wd cant even move the sled. Buy the way on a rain soaked track nothing can move the sled. Dont matter how many wheels are driveing! Also it wouldnt be fair to anyone in the class to let half run on a dry track and half in the rain. Learn a little about pulling before you open your mouth.

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 01:22PM
very good m Smith after the second shower the track just got way to slippery the roller would barley move and the sled had a very hard time moving off track once show was called

Re: shootout production June 29, 2011 01:24PM
But every one can come to the Altamont Fairgrounds in July to see the show again with NO RAIN!!!!!!! check website for details www.shootoutproductionsinc.com

Re: shootout production June 30, 2011 04:48AM
Yes both promoters have trucks,and Im sure they would have loved to hook one was next to last and other had mechanical issue if only the rain had held off for 10 minutes, as already said 2 wheelers need to be able to start sled, keep up the good work Matt and Don !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: shootout production July 01, 2011 06:33AM
sounds like you need a super farm.

Re: shootout production July 21, 2011 10:33AM
Gotta love how they try to start something with stupid comments and then you never hear from them again.

Re: shootout production July 22, 2011 02:38PM
Right on! Par for the course with these clowns!!!

Rick

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,842, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro