tomah DQ June 29, 2011 10:13AM
I noticed on the ntpa websight that there was a DQ at tomah for dis-obeying a flag official. Can someone shed some light on this for me what happened?? Thank you

Re: tomah DQ June 29, 2011 11:04AM
Red flag was still being shown by the flag man at the start and as soon as the chain was tight, the puller in question took off. Green lights where still off on the sled too. Nerves must of took over Sad

Re: tomah DQ June 29, 2011 11:17AM
Yup, that is correct, this happened a few years ago at Tomah, I think the flagman had to empty his soiled pants. No harm dont on this one really. WTPA puller was probably very nervous in the big show, I know I would be

Re: tomah DQ June 29, 2011 12:03PM
and that's why sled operators don't want any thing hooked to the sled while it is being worked on! Years ago up here I was told of an incident where a tractor launched while they were adding a weight to the box! 1guy jumped one way and another jumped the other way! hanging weight liberated the roof from the operator's cab! very close call! learning experience for all!

Re: tomah DQ July 01, 2011 03:07PM
the funny thing is he has been pulling that mini rod for a few years now and has pulled in tomah 4 or 5 times and is never one to get nervous, he said he coulda swore he seen the green flag, but like he said why didnt they pull the kill on him?....but we have been givin him a hard time about it tho! haha

Re: tomah DQ July 01, 2011 04:22PM
My old man did that too, swore he saw the green flag and launched. Nobody even sitting on the sled. Whoops!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009