Midwest Summer Nationals in Freeport, IL at the Stephenson County Fair July 14 & 15 June 29, 2011 05:11PM
The Midwest Summer Nationals will be held at the Stephenson County Fairgrounds in Freeport, IL on Thursday and Friday, July 14 &,15. Sessions at Noon and 6PM each day. The Midwest Summer Nationals is a favorite of many local and national competitors. Come watch your favorites and see how they fare against the tough Stephenson County Clay.

Here is this year's class schedule:

Thursday, July 14, NOON:
Light Limited Super Stock
466 Hot Farm
4WD Pro Diesel Street Stock Trucks
Mini Rods

Thursday, July 14, 6PM:
Super Modified
Pro Stock
Heavy Unlimited Super Stock

Friday, July 15, NOON:
Limited Pro Stock
Super Farm
640 Pro Farm
2WD Modified Trucks

Friday, July 15, 6PM:
Super Modified
Pro Stock
Light Unlimited Super Stock

Classes are Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League, Badger State Tractor Pullers and Tri-County Pullers events.

$5 admission to the Fairgrounds per day. Grandstand admission $5 for the Noon sessions each day and $10 for the 6PM sessions each day.

There will also be 50/50 raffles held during the sessions with the proceeds to benefit local youth (FFA, 4-H and church youth groups). Last year over $2200 was raised for these groups. Thanks to our generous fans that support our raffle each year. The kids appreciate your support.

For more information check out the Stephenson County Fair website at [www.stephensoncofair.com]
or find us on Facebook: Midwest Summer Nationals Tractor, Truck and Mini-Rod Pull or on Twitter: MSNTractorPull for the latest, up to date information. Also for those of you coming from out of town, if you need a place to stay, Baymont Inn and Suites of Freeport is a sponsor of the Midwest Summer Nationals and is offering a discounted room rate to anyone that calls them directly and tells them they are coming for the pulls.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the stands in 2 weeks!

anybody know if June 30, 2011 01:58AM
haugs will pull in the light super class with the little temptation. that would be worth the trip alone

Re: anybody know if June 30, 2011 04:56AM
As of now I am unsure, but I should have the precommit list soon. I will let you know when I have the list if they are down as a precommit. They have been here many times in the past though, so I would like to think there is a good chance they will return once again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009