ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 07, 2011 08:03AM
ANY PULLS IN THE AREA MN, WI AREA THIS WEEKEND THAT AREN'T ASSOCIATED WITH CPS? THANKS

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 07, 2011 09:34AM
FRIDAY AT PRAIRIE FARM 6:30
SATURDAY AT RIVER FALLS 6:30

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 07, 2011 10:47AM
both those pulls are CPS

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 07, 2011 02:44PM
so whats the problem

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 08, 2011 02:19AM
Prairie Farm, Wi . July 8. Pullers are staying away from CPS pulls. Entry fee - non members $60 - members $30. $75 to be a member. Not enough payback. They have a good show, good people running it. Last year lots of "Smokers".

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 08, 2011 02:46AM
and larry needs to get this ntpa crap out of his head because on how he is tryin to make all rules according to it and the people dont want to pay his out ragious entry fees. so if he wants to run the show like this then there should be ntpa pay back

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 08, 2011 05:22AM
Are the fees really that outrageous? I think the membership fee for NTPA is $600ish, $75 seems reasonable. Regarding the payout, the payouts seem pretty fair based on entry fees and fees that the promoters pay. If you want NTPA payout, pull with them or try to persuade the promoters into paying $8K-$10K for a show...just a thought.

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 08, 2011 06:57AM
We could guess how is cry about cps .... Because 90% of the smokers are still pulling . it just 3 tractor that I have not seen pull.ha ha
stay home I dont care it just makes the show faster with no crying>Bouncing

Re: ANY PULLS THIS WEEKEND IN THE MN OR WI AREA July 08, 2011 07:26AM
what tractors do you mean

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason