I 29 road condition July 07, 2011 03:47PM
Is I 29 open from Missouri valley north to sioux city? Would be nice to run interstate. Thanks!!!!

Re: I 29 road condition July 07, 2011 04:19PM
I was through there Monday and I as far as I know it is still open..... and they are working hard to keep it open. I-680 exit onto I-29North is open too. I've driven up from KC several times the past few weeks and like to take I-29 to Rockport and 59N out of Tarkio to Avoca, and then I-80 to 680 back to 29. Best way I've found. One spot north of Missouri Valley and one spot just south of the Onawa rest area are down to one lane because of sandbags on the shoulders of the road. The water is actually higher than the roadway. Kinda creepy to drive thru, but still better than 55mph and a small town every 12 miles if you ask me. Good luck getting up to RV tomorrow!!

Re: I 29 road condition July 08, 2011 02:49PM
To see what roads are currently affected by closures and construction: [www.511ia.org]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason