hillbilly pulls July 07, 2011 03:57PM
hillbilly pulls have come along way from where they started. people have give them a rough time on here. no place is perfet you go to! not getting started on time do u think it could be pullers comeing late! last pull pullers still signing in at 6 should the say to the puller sorry u are to late to sign in?wow they started points race for the pullers 25 dollar hook fee 20 of that give back to the pullers that night. 5dollars to points fund for that class that goes back to the pullers i dont know how many place they are paying! but wouldnt be nice for a puller to say i won the points or im 2 inpoints for all classes no else does that do they!multi sleds maybe they had there sled rented out (evansville) i think rented or maybe help didnt show up on the other sled ! just a thouht!!!

thanks to the hillbilly pulls for your hard work

and thanks to all places that put on the pulls around, it is much appreciated
and to the fans thanks for going to the pulls with out u there its hard to make it work
and thanks to the pullers for showing up to pull at all the events everywhere its sure fun to watch u pullers pull

Re: hillbilly pulls July 07, 2011 11:53PM
There is no doubt these people bust their tails to put on a show. And alot of work has been done to the grounds that is great. Just a little tweaking and this thing could really fly. If they start on time just once the pullers will realize that they have to be there on time to participate. And yes you can start a class while people are signing up. Alot of work was done this winter on rules that obviously havent been enforced. I think alot of people really want to pull here. Its just the little things keeping them away or from coming back like they want to.

Re: hillbilly pulls July 08, 2011 05:08AM
i think they do a good job with what they have.
give them a chance. they will do alright.
i am not a puller just a fan

michael keith moore

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason