ANY ROCKWELL, IA RESULTS? July 09, 2011 01:04AM
does any one have any results from fri nights show @ rockwell?

nothing on ntpa site yet July 09, 2011 01:14AM
haven't seen them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2011 03:02AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Outlaw Site has them posted July 09, 2011 01:21AM
I cant seem to find the Rockwell results on the outlaw pageGrinning

DSS: blechinger, barfnecht, mcgiffen, rose, vaske

superfarm was dream on, I think with bad apple second

LSS was Kevin lynn

Re: Outlaw Site has them posted July 09, 2011 03:44AM
Vaske, thanks for catching my mistake! See you guys soon!

Question of the Day? July 09, 2011 03:47AM
How many towns in Iowa start with Rock? How many of them are having a tractor pull the same weekednd.

Rockwell, IA Results July 09, 2011 04:28AM
They're up now.

Link.

Jon

Re: Rockwell, IA Results July 10, 2011 04:44AM
Jon...Where are you finding that link with the results. When I go to NTPA and click on either "2011 results" or "Latest Results" and click on Rockwell, there are no results....The same with Georgetown. They have all the classes listed, but no results....

This is the link I keep finding no matter what I do: [ntpapull.com]

Here is your link: [www.ntpapull.com] which has the results

Curious....Thanks

Dan Dunham

Re: Rockwell, IA Results July 10, 2011 05:19AM
Got it figured out I think....When using Mozilla Firefox you can't see the results. When using Google chrome and Internet Explorer you can. I was using chrome when I made my last post and now both links go to the results, but not when using Mozilla Firefox...not for me anyway

Dan Dunham

Re: Rockwell, IA Results July 10, 2011 08:11AM
Dan:

The issue may be browser-specific, but more likely your Firefox is caching the (blank) results pages the first time you check them, and it never loads the new (completed) pages once they've been uploaded. If you had not previously viewed the pages in Chrome, IE, etc., those browsers never had the chance to cache the blanks, so the completed pages showed up the first time.

In general, if you see blank results pages after others have claimed to have seen complete results, clear your browser's cache and/or history, which will force it to reload the pages on your next visit. If that still doesn't work, then it is possible that your Internet service provider is proxy-caching the page and providing you with the stale version on repeat visits to minimize its bandwidth usage. There's nothing either of us can do about that. (My research indicates that some browsers and ISPs simply ignore embedded cache-preventing code.)

Jon

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,945, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009