Wow, what a pull! July 09, 2011 05:04PM
Just got home from the pull in Henry. Man did they have their act together. PPL kept feeding the units and the Henry guys kept the track ready. Pulloffs were frequent. The big thing to me is that there were just a few feet or inches between the pulloff pullers. Little won the prostocks with an impressive pull. Eder won the Mods. Wilhite the lite supers. Terry Blackburn the USS. Don't remember the other class winners. Good show. Better than the past 2 years. Power tracks. Good crowd that stayed late for the Mods. Very pleased!

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 09, 2011 05:41PM
Nice pull Jerry! Tracks were good. 4.1 were good also. Better sled too!

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 09, 2011 05:59PM
Loved the pull again as always!

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 10, 2011 12:48AM
We had a great time as well. Took my 5 yr old to his first pull and he said he loved it other than being scared when the mods came out, which is understandable for a small guy. Yes, he had ear plugs and a head set as well. haha Big night for Tantrum with True Grit, which was a beautiful pass, and the 4.1 class winner on the first run for the driver and second for the tractor if I remember correctly.

The best show yet in my opinion and a overall great day. Thank you to all who put the show on and drove to compete.

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 10, 2011 02:44AM
Anyone know where I can find the Results posted?

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 10, 2011 03:05AM
WWW.powerandnoisephoto.com

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 10, 2011 03:06AM
The Lucas Oil people left Henry around 1 AM. I see usually get their results at lucasoilpropulling.com. One of the most competitive mod classes i have seen. Eder really put a show on! Dirt Slinger was tough. Terry B. with his V8 Cummins seems to be the USS to beat. His manifolds were red on the second pass. Jeff Hirt running strong and XXX. Great crowd and most stayed to the end.

Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 03:32AM
thanks jerry for all the hard work! keep the same classes next year, love those tractors!

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 04:42AM
Henry was a great show. All the classes were good and the sleds were right almost all the time. Could have maybe floated the finishes in the afternoon but other than that great show.

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 06:45AM
I agree, pulloffs not needed in the afternoon!
Nice class of superfarms, and the 4.1 class is a keeper!
Bunghart sled ,thumbs up!

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 06:52AM
All classes were good except lite super. Only one tractor made good pass. Field very weak. Rest of show very good. Enjoyed no 2 wheel drive trucks.

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 05:37AM
Great pull liked all the tractor classes well worth the 500 mile round trip drive. Alot different kids of tractors than tomah. that you only see at ppl events. Cant wait for Hilsboro.

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 06:51AM
We would like to thank Jerry Read and crew for having the 4.1 limited pro class. We have attended the pull every year since it began, camping a couple of them. Always hoped we would have a chance to go down the track, thanks again!

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 01:01PM
Jerry, Thanks so much for having us at your pull, it was first class all the way it was a dream come true for me to get a win on my first hook! At Henry of all places. From the Jolly Green Giant pullng team Thanks again! We look foward to coming back next year!

Chris Waegele and Mitchell Corbin

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 01:03PM
we liked the pro stock class..im very excited to see the 4.1 class, its a very nice bunch of tractors.. its nice to hear the real power of the motors breathen.. we really liked the tractors only pull ... if they would of put the mods in the afternoon and the super farm at night it would of been almost a perfect pull !!!!!! P.S get rid of the light supers if possible, they are not fit for this caliber of pulling...

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 10, 2011 03:47PM
You sir..... are an IDIOT.

Re: Re:great job jerry! July 11, 2011 04:43AM
henry spectator
You sir..... are an IDIOT.
dear henry spectator...this is a opinion page, and i think your wrong with your unsportsmen like attitude. To be honest with you,i agree with (good job). pros&4.1s good! lites were not a good show. the rest was pretty good.

Re: Wow, what a pull! July 10, 2011 11:53PM
www.propulling.com

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009