Photos from Georgetown NTPA and Columbus Indiana Antiques and Farm Stocks July 11, 2011 12:57PM
Georgetown NTPA GN Photos

Columbus Indiana Photos

Had a good time as always at Gtown, crowd much better Saturday as rain clouds kinda threatened late into the day friday but never materialized.

Columbus was a great event also, love the fairs that still have a lot of support for youth. Found out what 13,500 pound missles look like...Thumbs Up They are as much fun to watch as a Pro Stock in my opinion. The speed limit classes in farm stock were just as interesting for me, makes for a chess match watching drivers battle the tractor to stay within the speed limit.

Thanks for looking, thanks for the support of The HOOK.

ALSO: I am ALWAYS looking for pictures and results from events from antiques up through the state and regional level of pulling. Send them my way, I'll be glad to share them!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Photos from Georgetown NTPA and Columbus Indiana Antiques and Farm Stocks July 11, 2011 02:14PM
the d-21 at g-town looks nice but those airplane front tires belong on a mod or a piper cub but not any hooded tractor!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520