ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 13, 2011 11:21AM
ALL PULLERS, BEWARE OZARK RACEWAY. ON JUNE 18 MMTTPA PUT ON A CONTRACTED SHOW FOR WHICH THEY RECIEVED A BAD CHECK FROM THE OWNERS OF THE RACE TRACK.ALL BEWARE!!!!!!

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 14, 2011 03:14AM
Don't want this to be forgotten. He is having an event this weekend with another association.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 14, 2011 12:56PM
I am not convinced this is the entire story. I bet it u look at the check it says Stop Payment on it, not Insufficient. The show was a flop.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 14, 2011 02:24PM
Your right, the payment was stopped. However, the promoter never had the money in the bank to cover the check in the first place, making it the same as... Insufficient Funds. Promoter would not respond to phone calls so the problem has been placed in higher authorities hands as should be.

It's a real shame, and he may likely do it to the next organization.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 15, 2011 10:56AM
I just think there is more to both sides. Southern Missouru is headed over tomorrow night and we don't anticipate any problems.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 14, 2011 03:15PM
How can you say A 43 Hook show is a FLOP.And there was a show just 40 miles down the road

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 15, 2011 08:57AM
this needs to stay up for all to read

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 15, 2011 11:01AM
A 43 hook show with prolly the same 5 tractors and trucks , over and over and over ; raise the dam prize money - then see the turnout

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 15, 2011 07:14PM
the track was a joke to looked like a gravel pit

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 17, 2011 06:46AM
We held the Rogersville pull last. Every class except one was full and then some. All drivers were paid and promoter paid us in cash on the spot

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 17, 2011 01:32PM
Do you have the results somewhere? I'd like to see who won what. Did the sled work flawlessly?

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 18, 2011 04:23AM
The secretary does have the results. We had a sensor get into the counter wheel about half way through the night. We were able to get through but that did happen. We have very few issues with the sled, very dependable. However, its just like anything else, it is a machine and has moving parts. From time to time you will have a problem.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 17, 2011 06:48AM
We had the promoter bring in dirt. Probably needed a little more but it held together through the pull.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 18, 2011 02:26PM
was the promoter the race track or someone else?

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 21, 2011 02:23AM
YES IT WAS,HIS NAME IS MITCH

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 21, 2011 03:43AM
Yes, Mitch was the promoter. He is who we deal with and schedule events with. He lets us run the show and does not get involved.

Re: ALL PULLERS BEWARE!! ROGERSVILLE MO,OZARK RACEWAY! July 18, 2011 02:59AM
I hope when MMTTPA gets done with him in the court system that he wouldn't want to give anyone else a bad or insufficate funds check or stop payment check again. Wasn't their fault that he didn't have a crowd. I hope other pulling associations will learn from this that there are promoters out there that will pull this on you, you better hope you have a good bank account to cover the checks you write for the winners' because it's the associations butt that hanging out!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM