Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 14, 2011 03:43PM
What is the couples i guess last name and maybe his tractors name?

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 14, 2011 04:00PM
Ken Veney & The Funny Farmall??

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 14, 2011 04:23PM
no problem...there fun to watch

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 15, 2011 02:58AM
If I'm not mistaken she is around 66 yrs old, or right in that area. Super nice lady!

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 03:07AM
Im 22yrs old and i get the biggest kick out of the 2 of them! I think its the cutest dang thing!! Love it Smiling

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 04:33AM
Just had them at Freeport, and it was my favorite part of the show.

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 05:32AM
Jim Perry's wife used to do the same thing.. Just watching her back him to the sled was worth the price of admission...

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 10:00AM
Can anyone put up a video of either one ?? Thanks

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 10:30AM
I got to see them at Fairfield IL. last night .

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 01:50PM
WOW, I don't think I would let my wife out of the house if she acted that way. People probably think she is mentally handicap and are laughing at her. If she actually is handicap, I am sorry and I hope she enjoys getting to run around outside.

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 02:10PM
There is nothing 'handicapped' about Ken & Rona. Super nice couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was a drag racing queen in her younger days.
What is lacking in the video is the followup of Rona. She will be jumping up & down, motioning him on down the track, then applauding as he completes the pull.
Then Rona will pull her little sub compact camera out of her pant pocket and snap a few pictures. Then she congratulates her longtime sweetheart husband. And if the opportunity exists, plants a kiss upon him.
So sweet! I've seen it numerous times. Still always look forward to the next occasion.
It's great to have such pulling friends.
Go Ken and Rona!!!!

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 02:17PM
I think Mrs. Veney's enthusiasm is remarkable. She obviously loves her husband and his sport. Being the wife of a puller myself, I share in her joy. It amazes me that someone would have the nerve to comment on her that way. You obviously have not been around the sport of pulling and can not be a true fan if you have never seen her in action. Shame on you for talking about someone you dont even know that way. KUDOS to Mr. and Mrs. Veney for making the sport of pulling a family event. She is his biggest fan and I say cheer on!!! As for the person who made speculations about them, find somebody else to pick on.

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 02:21PM
Well I guess as long as they get off the track before the next junker is ready to roll then whatever floats their boat. I witnessed something similar and it was a "handicapped" boy running and yelling beside the track with almost every tractor, he would point and yell at the top of his lungs until they took off, then he would run full speed along side them. It made me happy to see him so happy (but you could tell most of the crowd were just laughing at him), but I was worried about him a few times, he would get so exciting it seemed as if he was going to pass out. I still wouldn't let my wife do that, I would be embarassed if she acted that way.

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 04:22PM
Ken and Rona are a class act and I feel privelidged to have gotten to know them over the last couple years. The pulling sport is lucky to have them.
Bob Boyd

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 17, 2011 04:42PM
At Tomah last year the crowd would cheer everytime Rona ran down the track! Cute. Gives you a good feeling too! Its good to see someone genuinely excited. Good for them!

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 18, 2011 10:12AM
For all of you with negative comments you most certainly do not have a pulling tractor or know anything about the sport.

your wife approves to let you spend money on tractor...........check
you are gone for days on end and endless hours in the shop and she still lets you call her hun......check
YOUR WIFE BEING SUPPORTIVE AND CHEERING YOU ON ALL THE WAY DOWN THE TRACK...PRICELESS

I LOVE WATCHING RONA!!!

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 18, 2011 12:33PM
IH LOVE YOU ARE RIGHT!!! THEY ARE SUCH A GREAT TEAM!!! YA KNOW I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING STEVE IN GETTING THE G1000 VISTA GOING. HE HAS WORKED 2 JOBS FOR YEARS HAS BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND NOW IS BUILDING THE G1000VISTA AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE IT RUN, I KNOW MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL BE THE ONES AT THE END OF THE TRACK JUMMPIN UP AND DOWN JUST TO SEE IT PULL!!!

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 18, 2011 05:29AM
Observer
Well I guess as long as they get off the track before the next junker is ready to roll then whatever floats their boat. I witnessed something similar and it was a "handicapped" boy running and yelling beside the track with almost every tractor, he would point and yell at the top of his lungs until they took off, then he would run full speed along side them. It made me happy to see him so happy (but you could tell most of the crowd were just laughing at him), but I was worried about him a few times, he would get so exciting it seemed as if he was going to pass out. I still wouldn't let my wife do that, I would be embarassed if she acted that way.

OK, then just beat her and leave her in the trailer. I would be happy if my wife showed that much enthusiasm in my hobbies.....

Re: Who is the couple whos wife runs down track before he starts his pull? July 18, 2011 01:24AM
Observer
WOW, I don't think I would let my wife out of the house if she acted that way. People probably think she is mentally handicap and are laughing at her. If she actually is handicap, I am sorry and I hope she enjoys getting to run around outside.[/quote

What a stupid comment..You are the one with a handicap...I love her enthusiasm..

Re THANK YOU FUNNY FARMALL AND ALL THE PULLERS July 18, 2011 07:44AM
I can remember watching this family as a little girl...They are great people!!!!!! My dad used to pull when i was little and it is nice to see the pulling family still pulling. I have a 7 year old daughter who is into pulling big time. We went to a pull a few weeks ago and when we got out of the truck at the pull everyone one was looking at her,,, She has strawberry blone hair,,, she wanted green stipes in her hair, We found green hair paint and put it in her hair, She had green hair,, her nails were done one green and the other yellow on every other one,her green jeans were on and her MAC DADDY pulling shirt.

I would like to thank all the pullers out there that take the time for the little ones. It really means alot to them. Just a simple Hi How are ya doing? I know it really makes my daughters day!! This year was my daughters first trip to the NFMS she was all smiles on 4 hours of sleep!!! We walked down in the tractors and she thought she needed her picture taken with all the tractors sitting there. I would like to thanks Jeff Sapp and Colby Decker for their kindess to her! Jeff spent about an hour chatting with Andrea, Jeff and Colby let her sit on their tractors there. It made her world go around, I would like to thank Julia Conny for all the quality time she spends with Andrea at the pulls and on facebook with her. No matter how busy Julia is at a pull she takes the time and talks with Andrea!!! It makes this little girls day!!! This is what makes the sport such a great family. Thanks to all of you for handing out the hero cards, Andrea's are on the cieling in her bedroom,, It looks awesome!!

Re THANK YOU FUNNY FARMALL AND ALL THE PULLERS July 18, 2011 07:58AM
andrea pulling last year,,, She has a pull July 31 she will be pulling at

Re: Re THANK YOU FUNNY FARMALL AND ALL THE PULLERS July 18, 2011 10:59AM
That my friends is what tractor pulling is all aboutSmiling

Re: Re THANK YOU FUNNY FARMALL AND ALL THE PULLERS July 18, 2011 12:30PM
You are exactly right!!! I know my daughter will be there pulling when she gets older!! Its great to see the sport has not changed from when i was little.

Re: Re THANK YOU FUNNY FARMALL AND ALL THE PULLERS July 21, 2011 11:43PM
Deeredaughter,bring that girl of yours to Mt.Gilead.Ohio on Labor day weekend,we have 2 nights of pulling.It would be my honor to take her around and show her the trucks and tractors and introduce her to my pulling friends.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009