Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 16, 2011 02:30PM
I am just wondering if Jeff is okay, I see his tractor is still running the GN circuit but Kipp Trebesch is pulling it. Also havent seen Kay out pulling too much.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 16, 2011 03:19PM
he got out of chemo a week before hutch and his pass on friday night kept him in bed for 2 days so he isn't sure if he'll drive anymore this year.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 16, 2011 03:47PM
Wow, well best of luck to the Gueningman family, specifically Jeff! Hopefully we can get him back on the circuit late this year or next year.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 16, 2011 04:24PM
Jeff is still going thru Chemo once a week and with the heat and humidity, his condition worsens.
Therefore, I am on a limited schedule w/Shaker2, focusing on taking care of Jeff right now. Kipp and "the boys" are doing a wonderful job for us with Aftermath and we hope to have Jeff back in the drivers seat soon.
Thanks for your concern.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 17, 2011 12:06AM
we will be praying for you and Jeff for strength a and a speedy recovery. i have been a fan of u guys since u started pulling pickups at the wright county fair. God bless u both.

Ed Vinkemeier
South Haven Mn
Aka farmall's forever

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 31, 2011 07:45AM
Per NTPA website and Kay's Facebook page - Jeff passed away and more details to come as they are available. So sad our thought and prayers to Jeff's family and friends. He will truely be missed.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 31, 2011 09:58AM
This was an unfortunate turn of events for Kay and the family. My prayers are with the family of Jeff in this time of grief. I am not a puller, just a fan, but Jeff seemed like a great guy, and an even better competitor.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 31, 2011 10:32AM
Very sad news. My condolences to Jeff's family. I'll miss seeing him on Aftermath with the front wheels high in the air!
Bob Boyd

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath July 31, 2011 11:40PM
Sorry to hear about Jeff`s passing. very sad and way to young.
Perry

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 01, 2011 12:19AM
Condolences to the Gueningsman family. Pulling is just not the same in minnesota with out earth shaker and aftermath. Heaven just got better with a good man entering. May the peace and grace of God be with Kay and Annie and the rest of the family at this hard time.

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 01, 2011 01:40AM
Kay and family- I'm very sorry to hear of jeff's passing. I will miss the front end of aftermath soaring in the air. Now who cares about tractor pulling take care of your self and your family. Jeremy Miller (Another bad habit team member)

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 01, 2011 05:20PM
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your kind words and friendship. Whatever happens in the future, I will never forget the pullers and their families and the great fans we have met along the way these past 23 years. God Bless.
Kay Gueningsman & Gueningsman Pulling Team

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 01, 2011 07:03AM
He was one of the nicest guy's you could ever have the pleasure of knowing...he is a great loss to our family and I know he will also be greatly missed out on those tracks...

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 01, 2011 05:10PM
Jeff was one of the most talented people that i have ever known i worked for him and his wife for a short time before there doughter was born jeff was always there to teach you something new or a easier way of going thing he would go out of his was to help a person out if and when he could he will be sadly missed by many people

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 02, 2011 03:45AM
Jeff you will be greatly missed! Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and employees.

Dean and Beth

Re: Jeff Gueningsman's Aftermath August 03, 2011 02:46PM
jeff and kipp worked well 2getthere god bless

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520