darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 17, 2011 08:46AM
does anyone have badger state results for these pulls? what takes so long for them to update there site?

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 17, 2011 10:46AM
I am sure that all the volunteers are like you and I and are busy with work,family,and pulling schedules. From what I read on here that Geared Gren won Thur. Night with T-bone getting second. Friday Night Baders No Fear Deere ,LLSS was Kevin Lynn, Badger llss was Sweet 16. Darlington was a great show with Nemisis 6030 winning Pro- Farm, Wolfgang Warrior with a long deserved win in the S.F., Mark wyntenbach with his Ford taking the LLSS, Congradulations on his first Limited Pro win for Greg Elsing against a strong field fron Mo. It was also a great Pro-Stock class with Stampeded taking the win over T-Bone and Forever Green Edition. It was 11:00 and had almost a 2 hr. drive so I didnt stay for 466 class but would have been an awsome class with 24 tractors.

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 18, 2011 12:45AM
sure would be nice if they did this from the pull as soon as class was finished. these organizations pay alot of people to work at these pulls im sure someone would be able to find the time to post the results. KEEP THE FANS HAPPY AND INTERESTED.

Darlington Class Winners July 18, 2011 01:08AM
Super Farm-Larry Wolff
Pro Farm-Joe Nemetz
Lim Pro-Greg Elsing
Pro Stock-Blaine Stamm
LLSS-Mark Wyttenbach
Hot Farm-24 in the class Alan Paulson

Thanks to the Missouri Lim Pro's that pulled Saturday night, great to meet all of you!

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 18, 2011 03:11AM
The winners were updated on BSTP website following completion of each class.

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 18, 2011 04:39AM
where

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 18, 2011 07:03AM
The updates are located under LATEST ACTIVITY....not sure if you need to be "Signed In" or not....

Re: darlington wi. & freeport ill. results July 18, 2011 11:49AM
I would like to thank all the extra tractors we had in every class Mo pullers,extra pros,pro farms all the pullers and fans thank you

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009