Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 21, 2011 12:48PM
Just wanted to invite all pullers and fan to the Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pull on Friday July 29th. We are having the 8200 diesels, 6000 light supers, 9200 super farms, modified 4x4, and the new class for this year the 6500 unlimited super stocks. We look forward to seeing you all on Friday at 7:00. Prices are $12 for adults $5 kids 6-12 6 and under free. $5 per cooler ...so bring some friends and a cooler and lets have some fun!!!!! any questions or suggestions email me or call 712-261-1595

Thanks hope to see ya there
Derrick

check out www.cherokeethundertractorpull.com

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 21, 2011 07:45PM
what city and state?????

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 21, 2011 08:25PM
712 area code, prolly Cherokee Iowa

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 22, 2011 12:53AM
Yeah that would be helpful i guessSmiling Yes it is Cherokee iowa.

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 22, 2011 12:07PM
We'll be there can't wait. How many uss does everyone think will be there?

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 26, 2011 11:24AM
Just watched the weather.............all looks good for Cherokee 87 degrees and sunny...Drinking

Re: Cherokee Thunder Outlaw Pull July 29 July 28, 2011 12:46AM
Can't wait to see you all in Cherokee tomarrow night. Weather looks good, actually might even have to haul water this year... that will be new.ha ha I've been having a hard time getting the town behind the pull like i had hoped they would so i just wanted to ask some of the fans and pullers that come to town if they stop at any businesses to maybe drop in the conversation that your in town for the pull, so maybe they will realize that the pull does bring business to the town. Don't get me wrong I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to go anywhere but if you do need something.....Also we are going to have the pullers enter the fairgrounds on the west side like we did last year, it's a little easier to get the trucks in, so pass that along if you could. Otherwise like i said can't wait to see you all tomarrow Hot

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009