July 28 Anoka MN and Dubuque IA HSS??? July 22, 2011 03:47PM
With Anoka and Dubuque on the same night which HSS tractors will be going where?

Re: July 28 Anoka MN and Dubuque IA HSS??? July 23, 2011 01:01AM
I would imagine the diesels would be at Region V (Dubuque) as this is a HSS Diesel class and the alky's will be at anoka (I believe there are two of them). Just what I think. To bad that this class was scheduled the same day. I usually go to Anoka every year and the Heavy Supers are my second favorite class (Mods being first). Looks like I will probably be staying home this year.

Re: July 28 Anoka MN and Dubuque IA HSS??? July 23, 2011 02:12AM
I would say that the ones running in Iowa this week will go to Iowa and Dahl, Blechinger, the alky tractors, that deere from Ellsworth WI and maybe a couple more will be at Anoka because it is close to home. I would say there should be 5-7 tractors at each pull. just my 2 cents

Re: July 28 Anoka MN and Dubuque IA HSS??? July 23, 2011 12:25PM
I wish they would run the HSS at Anoka on Friday like last year? Was someone not paying attention when the schedule was made or what? Also I noticed there is rain in the forecast for Anoka so if Thursday got rained out and they could run Friday would they have the HSS then?

Re: July 28 Anoka MN and Dubuque IA HSS??? July 24, 2011 03:37AM
I dont think they will run the HSS on fri if they get rained out. It would have been nice if the HSS and mod (all 2 of them) flipped dates. Then the HSS could have ran in Dubuque on thurs, Anoka on fri, and Menominnie on sat.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro