Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 22, 2011 06:34PM
Friday night great show, sprinkled on us a little bit at the end of the night at 930pm. Everything has been staying south, and it looks like the rains have been heavy to the south, but we are dry. If you have any questions call me on my phone 608-604-5068. Thanks Jason
Churning Dirt Website

Sounds like Manke's are coming to pull in the 4wd Mod Class Saturday night, we have 2wd Mod, Pro Stock, Super Farm, 466 Hot Farm, Big Block Mini Rods, Pro Street Diesel Trucks. Great show, great facility. Hope you can make it.

We start Sat at 10am with all the stock and open classes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2011 06:35PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 23, 2011 01:26AM
Great pull Friday good luck today and tonight, should be good pulls. nice improvments to grounds, you and your crew are doing a wonderful job

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 23, 2011 03:48AM
How does the weather look for today/tonight jason? Anyone got a weather report for richland center? We got over 2 inches last night but we needed it. Hope to see you tonight?

Jared

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 23, 2011 06:46PM
Great job again Jason and the whole Churning Dirt crew!! Nice pull on the D-21 also!!
A few wild rides in the Mini classes, One mini turned over hard, Driver is fine, bell rung. Big classes, and the weather was about perfect friday and saturday. New Dull building (beer garden) was great. Lots of fun there friday night!!!!
Looking forward to next year!!!

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 24, 2011 01:27AM
Great pull yesterday and last night it makes a big difference when things are organized well, you looked good pulling Black Jack nice looking tractor, thanks again for having the open classes for us hope to see you next year.

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 24, 2011 02:22AM
Jason , Great job and super pull ! Sat night Mini track took me by surprise. Did anyone catch my run on video? I' d like to see what happened. I'm sore as hell today but we'll heal physically, mentally I feel real bad. Sorry Shawn, A big Thank You too EMT's on the track. Fast reponse and total concern. Thanks too everyone. True Grit will be back.

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 24, 2011 01:28PM
whatssmokin.net was filming the whole event, weather or not they got your ruff ride, I don`t know. Check em out at www.whatssmoking.net.
Good to hear you are in good shape after that. Anyway, you missed a good pull in Waukesha today. Nice track for the opens.

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 24, 2011 03:22PM
Thanks buddy I heard you won . Congrats I'll look that up I want to see what happened

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 24, 2011 11:06PM
Great job Jason and the entire Churnin' Dirt crew. Good to see events that are growing every year.
Hope to see you next year!

Playin' Hooky

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 25, 2011 01:03AM
Thanks to all the pullers and fans who attended Churning Dirt. Everything basically went perfect, awesome weather, awesome tracks, good flow, well run show and I got to drive Blackjack for the first time as a Super Stock Tractor!

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 25, 2011 02:15PM
hey jason the tractor sounds good.seen it at new hampton&monticello.did you get it to stop bouncing and go straight?

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 25, 2011 04:06PM
Yes, it made a nice pass in Richland Center.

Re: Churning Dirt in Richland Center July 26, 2011 02:09AM
Job well done to you & all the track help Jason. The new Jessica Dull memorial building is a great addition to the grounds. The announcer stand in the seconed floor sweet was awesome too. It was nice meeting Brad Dull Jessica's Dad. He is a great guy, it makes your heart sink when you talk with him knowing how much it has tore at thier hearts losing Jessica. Jason , you guys are Awesome for dedicating that building in her memory. I had a great weekend there announcing & pulling the Mini- Rod i hope we can repeat it next year with the great weather we had this year. Great job!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM