Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 23, 2011 01:07AM
I need to ask a favor of anyone as I have a 5 yr old who went to his first pull in Henry this year and fell in love with the sport, and the tractor Monkey Mayhem. We watch lots of videos on YouTube and see a couple of this particular tractor. However, I would like to ask if anyone has access to a high quality, rather close up video of an outdoor run, possibly one of his runs at Henry or any other outdoor pull. This isn't a "daddy request" rather one from a new pulling fan, who happens to be 5 yrs old. Thank you all for your viewing, time, and consideration.

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 23, 2011 02:02AM
Check out the IPA website videos. www.illianapullers.com He pulled a couple of times with the IPA last summer and I think there is a nice video of him at the Rossville, IL event on the website.

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 24, 2011 12:53PM
DO YOU Have a facebook page? He is on facebook. That is a awesome team,,,,, I have a few pictures i can send you

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 25, 2011 12:28AM
Todd is a great guy and a great customer he wouldnt mind you calling him, his wife videos alot of his runs and probably can email you some of them. I love to see new young fans getting into the sport! Todd 1-618-887-4905 work.

BB

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 25, 2011 01:50AM
We would love to send you some videos! Our email address is ktmtruck@sbcgloal.net and we are also on Facebook. Email me your address and I'll send you some fan cards and hat for our new fan! Anytime we are at the pulls please come and visit us. We love to see the little kids look on their face when we ask them if they want to sit on the tractor. PRICELESS!!

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 25, 2011 05:12AM
Correction - our email address is ktmtruck@sbcglobal.net.

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 27, 2011 06:36AM
You all you are AWESOME people!!!! Todd went out to the truck in Louisville just to get my daughter a hero card cuz they rain out!!! This is what pulling is about!!!!

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 27, 2011 03:01PM
I personaly don't know Todd but right there is what pulling is all about some times alot of us forget that the fans espically the little ones are what the future of this sport is going to be not all the belly achein an bu*lsh*t .We need more pullers like that, My hat is off to Todd an the rest of the people like that

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 27, 2011 03:13PM
Hey todd are you going to be at Champaign this weekend? Was hoping to watch you there.

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 29, 2011 05:29AM
Unfortanately we will not be at Champaign this weekend. We are going to try to pull Friday night at Owensville, MO.

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 23, 2014 10:36AM
I have one from the Madison county fair on 7/22/14

Re: Monkey Mayhem of Todd Maedge July 23, 2014 03:35PM
Thats awesome guys! Having a little person come up to you after you pull is just as good of a feeling as winning a pull.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009