Thumper Pro Stock IH July 23, 2011 03:08AM
I remember reading a story about the Thumper Pro Stock IH years back in the Full Pull Magazine. What ever happened to this tractor? I think Sonny Snyder owned it, just wondering if its still around or if it got sold and parted out.

Re: Thumper Pro Stock IH July 23, 2011 08:35AM
It was sold and parted out I believe

Re: Thumper Pro Stock IH July 23, 2011 10:37AM
Snyder of Yates City, IL. ran the tractor with his son Scotty. Real popular about everywhere they pulled because they were very friendly and easy going. When the larger motors entered Pro Stock Sony decided not to chase the cubes. Thumper evolved from a super farm tractor when West Central Illinois Pullers had and org. Went pro stock and was competitive. Sony owns a plane and flies now for a hobby. Still great people!

Re: Thumper Pro Stock IH July 25, 2011 05:27AM
sonny told me that some of the parts or the whole tractor went to nick mckormick. I cant remember for sure which it was

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009