Hey lets kick all the TWDS from NYTPA July 23, 2011 02:13PM
REALLY???? I got a good idea let's give the hardest working family in all of TWD pulling in NYTPA the absolute hardest time we can??? I believe someone's head has swelled to the point that it would look good in the Macy's parade! Come on are people serious?

I hate the fact that we playing right into your hand and slowly eliminating the TWD class from NYTPA(sorry for any copyright infringements). But this is a free forum. By making it so undesirable to attend a pull it's getting easier to eliminate my class from your shows. Now I hear you giving these guys a rash. These guys love pulling with this club more than anybody I know, aside from those who show up to collect a check for "working"! I understand that if you discourage all the TWDS from showing up, you have an easy excuse to no longer offer the class! I cant swallow the fact that one of our own is in on this!

I will be there next weekend if anybody wants to dispute me on this!!!!! If you were offended by this, then you were my target audience!

Rick

Re: Hey lets kick all the TWDS from NYTPA July 23, 2011 04:18PM
This doesnt make any sense, kinda pointless to post this hahaha

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,840, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro