Gaetan Yelle? July 24, 2011 08:37AM
Is he running Magnum Force this year?

Re: Gaetan Yelle? July 24, 2011 10:17AM
On-line I saw pics of Gayton running his "Rooster" and the "20 Mule Team" up in Canada this year. Last week he showed up at Saratoga at the NYTPA's first pull with "Stray Horse" which sounded hot on the line but laid down on him coming up just short of 200 ft. Then he put down a pretty sweet pass with the 20 Mule Team for 3rd place. I saw on-line he took those 2 on to Lowville. Having watched Gayton for a number of years- if the tractor is together and running (and he still owns it) you will see it at some point somewhere during the season. Only man on the circuit that has a different pulling tractor for every day of the week.

Re: Gaetan Yelle? July 24, 2011 11:37AM
You bet your butt that both the Magnum and Maxxum Force will be in St. Hyacinthe; I don't pull those tractors on sand tracks- the Twenty Mule Team seems to do the best on those, and it's more dependable!!

Re: Gaetan Yelle? July 24, 2011 11:46AM
the Magnum Force and the Maxxum Force will be in St. Hy. Possibly the mule team as well. I cant wait to see his new superfarm and limited pro run.

Good luck Gaeton! See you there!

Ryan

Gaetan at Bowling Green? July 24, 2011 01:46PM
Will Gaetan bring a couple tractors to BG this year?

I believe a couple years ago he made the winners circle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,720, Posts: 229,841, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro