Shawn Wiens????? July 25, 2011 03:02PM
Just curious. What's he got under the hood of his 2 Deeres? Cubes? Does he run an overhead cam?

In the NTPA or PPL world, would his tractors be legal LSS tractors or have to run in the USS class?

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 25, 2011 11:45PM
An announcer said that the Adrenaline tractor was a "true unlimited" with four turbos and component, but they didn't say anything about size or overhead cam so I really can't answer that. The Deere Factor was a single turbo on alcohol, but this might be a new tractor. Haven't seen it out.

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 12:03AM
He had the new Deere Factor in Rock Valley. Three turbos. This is Taylors new ride after he gets it running good!

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 01:15AM
They are both 504 3-charger push rod alky burners...the only difference between the two is that deere factor is still a cast head. Would be nice if he would be able to get it to live....kind of disappointing to see it blow up every few passes. I don't think he has got it to stay together for longer then 5 passes yet!

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 01:36AM
I thought Adrenaline was the one that keeps blowing? The hood is held together with zip ties! Correct spelling is Weins.

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 01:40AM
Sorry spelling is Wiens.

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 01:41AM
Both have had their troubles it sounds like. Kinda a difference experience for him since the original Deere Factor came out and ran great from the get-go. Is the Deere Factor a component tractor now or can it still run LSS class?

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 11:46AM
The deere factor tractor's debute was in diller. It went a few feet and banged (don't know what happened). They then went up to rock valley and made two decent passes, one in troy, and then blew rods out the side. The adrenaline tractor has blown up three-four times already this season without living longer than four passes. Something is a extremley messed up!

Re: Shawn Wiens????? July 26, 2011 02:24PM
I was talking about Deere Factor's original debut about 4 years ago. I think they won or got 2nd at their first hook with Outlaws.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,842, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro