River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 27, 2011 07:04AM
Welcome Everyone to the First Annual River Rumble!

Presented by The Badger State Pullers and Southwest Pullers and hosted by Winfield Solutions Mc Farlanes, Synegenta, Monsanto, Bayer Crop Sciences, Golden Harvest, CHS, and Premier Cooperative, 6 p.m. at Lions Park in Mazomanie Admission is $10, free for children under 12 accompanied by an adult. Classes participating will be Limited Prostock, Diesel 4 X 4 Prostock trucks, Limited Super Stock, Hot Farm & Southwest Pullers 466 Hot Farm.

For a link to more River Rumble information. Click here... [www.riverrumble.com]

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 28, 2011 02:49AM
I will be there. Thanks to Premier Co-op for all your hard work and putting together this class act tractor pull.

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 28, 2011 04:42AM
I hope this turns into a great annual event as a lot of people are busting their ass to make this event a success...wish I was there to help out...Sad

BTW, I have a feeling there isn't a whole lot happening around the co-op for the rest of the week...Grinning

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 28, 2011 02:00PM
Track has been covered, will be a nice day tomorrow. Badger State Limited Pro/Super Farm, Pro Street diesel trucks, Limited Super Stock, 466 Hot Farm and Southwest Hot Farm classes will be there. Everyone Welcome-- Starts at 6:30pm

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 29, 2011 04:35AM
Track and weather look great!

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 29, 2011 08:00AM
Thunder( crotch ) clutch word of the day is demographics

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 29, 2011 04:21PM
Great job Dan Durst! It was a very nice show and you had a great crowd!

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI July 31, 2011 01:00PM
I would like THANK all the pullers and fans for making the River Rumble tractor and truck pull a HUGE SUCCESS. A BIG THANKS to Brent Gaffney, his son, Gerry Scott, Keith Durst, Jason Schultz, Todd Beutin, the Mazomanie Fire Dept, and the Wisconsin Heights FFA for all their help. To put on a pull is a tremendous amount of work and is very gratifying when you're supported by a very dedicated group of kind people.

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI August 02, 2011 03:01PM
Anyone have any video of this pull?

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI August 03, 2011 03:28AM
you won, what else is there to say! ;-)

Re: River Rumble Tractor pull in Mazomanie WI August 03, 2011 08:47AM
Well I had my eyes closed so i was hoping to get to see it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,764, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,940.

Our newest member Jason