A Custom Shirt Sale Like Never Before!!! July 28, 2011 02:31AM
Ok, so this is a pretty cool deal, and honestly, I have been with Excel Sportswear for about 8 years and have NEVER heard of a sale like this before.

In light of this nasty heat wave and in an effort to keep everyone cooler, we are offering a lighter weight, Ringspun (softer) shirt. These are more along the lines of what you are seeing in the malls right now. Normally, these are $2 more per shirt, but right now, we are giving our customers the upgrade at no additional cost.

For reorder customers, you can have that same design again, at your original price, with a shirt that is sure to keep you cooler the rest of this hot, hot summer.

Check it out the shirt here, its a 4.5oz 100% Preshrunk Cotton Ringspun Fashion Fit T-Shirt by Anvil.

On a side note, you are not limited to just this shirt. You are still able to get long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and more as well. So stock up now and get squared away for everything from the dog days of summer to the coldest of December mornings!

Act fast though, this special runs only through next Friday (Aug 5th).

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: A Custom Shirt Sale Like Never Before!!! July 29, 2011 08:15AM
We may be going into the weekend and I may be out of the office.... but the Sale Continues.......... till August 5th. Message me or call in Mon-Fri 8-4.30 and I can get you squared away ASAP!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: A Custom Shirt Sale Like Never Before!!! August 02, 2011 12:22AM
We are in the final days of this now.

Many of the pullers have taken advantage of this sale to get a lighter weight shirt to keep them cool the rest of the season. Hit me up if you wish to do the same.

Again, these shirts are normally $2 more each, but right now, they are at the rate of our traditional shirts.

Thanks again to all of you for your interest in Excel.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: A Custom Shirt Sale Like Never Before!!! August 04, 2011 05:33AM
Tomorrow is the last day for this sale.

Please be sure to call in and get your shirts upgraded by tomorrow to take advantage of this.

Many have so far, dont miss out!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,764, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,940.

Our newest member Jason