40th Annual Utica Fest July 30, 2011 03:17AM
40th Annual Utica fest is here next weekend in Utica Wi. on Cty hwy. B between Stoughton & Cambridge. Horse pulling Fri. night followed by the "Albion Outlaws" band in the beer tent. Sat. Morning South Central tractor pullers on the track at about 10:00 Followed by 4 Badger State tractor pullers classes & then the Tri-County Pullers Mini-Rods Finish the evening on the track. After the Mini's "Madison County" takes the stage in the beer tent. Sunday starts out with a couple south Central classes followed by 4 more BSTP classes, spectator trucks & Fire works as night falls over Utica Festival's 40th Annual Celebration. ALL the weekends pulls are FREE to get in. That's right no cover to go see BSTP or any other pull on the grounds. All they ask is no carry-ins to pay for the pulls. Hope to see everyone there!! Any questions call Dave at 608-698-8300

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest July 30, 2011 01:00PM
I'm counting the days, can't wait.

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest July 30, 2011 05:41PM
Hey Jay make sure you look me up & say Hi while your there!

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest July 30, 2011 11:38PM
Will do.

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest August 02, 2011 06:07AM
All fans & pullers come on down & help us Celebrate 40th annual Utica Fest. Camping is available to all who want to stay all weekend. Just give me a call & let me know so we can save some space for you to camp. The beer tent has some great bands Fri. & Sat. night like Jon stated. Madison County always a great time. No carry ins to the pull all we ask is you buy are beer on the grounds to keep this a FREE Admission event. Thanks to all the pullers & Fans for making this event so successful. Enjoy the weekend & give me a call for camping or any other questions. Dave Smithback 608-698-8300 Thank you

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest August 02, 2011 06:29AM
Dave, Could you have a volunteer help park all the haulers so that there is some order to it? Makes it hard to get to the track from back area without designated drive areas. Thanks for all you and your group do, it is a great time.

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest August 02, 2011 07:00AM
I wish I could be there, but I already had my vacation.
And I have to think about the money.
One time fly to the USA in a year is good enough.

I heard good things about the pull.

Maybe next year.....

Greatings out of the Netherlands

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest August 02, 2011 08:22AM
Im headed that way Friday morning, covering it for a future edition of The HOOK. Looking forward to it!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: 40th Annual Utica Fest August 02, 2011 11:52AM
The weather is sounding great as well for a change. Should be a heck of a weekend on the tuff Utica clay!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520