MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 11:48AM
HEARD 2-BLACK CASE; RITTER & SMOKING WEID ADMITTED HAVING RE-CAST HEADS BEFORE TECH CHECK WIYH NEB.BRUSH

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 12:40PM
And how did you learn this? Thought PPL allowed recast heads

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 12:46PM
No they only allow them on the red junk called HYPER Confused

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 12:47PM
I heard some neb tractors might be asked to leave.......

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 01:02PM
the 4 mo tractors don't have many places left to pull using CHEATING HEADS. mstpa is OEM head only!!!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 01:14PM
Interesting theory, since Wiederholts don't run a recast head. I feel fairly certain they wouldn't admit to having a recast head, since they don't. Makes me wonder how much of what you have heard is as inaccurate as that tidbit....

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 01:35PM
Maybe someone should check MSTPA 2011 rule book. RECAST HEADS ARE ALLOWED. You Nebraska boys should watch what you say about these Missouri guys. Who has proof that any of these tractors have illegal heads. I know for a fact that as of 2 weeks ago there were NONE of the John Deeres using recasted heads,and I am real sure that they are still running oem heads.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 01:37PM
Sounded like the only one sent home was the guy who tried to run over the sled guy leaving the pull. Had a little too much foreplay for the rest of the world

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 01:50PM
a nebraska bush representative went up asked them about their heads and they admitted having altered heads. 5 tractors. you do the math mister" in the know" nothing.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:25PM
I own one of these tractors you are talking about. YOU DO NOT KNOW. You have not seen any of these tractors you speak of. Therefore you dont know $hit.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:43PM
if you were one of the tractors in question, then set the story straight. by the tone of your message sounds like guilt.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:50PM
Then you must be tone deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:58PM
It will cost you $$$$$$ little buddy. Cant wait to see you again. You are much tougher hiding behind your key board than you are in person. Glad to see you showing your true colors. I was starting to wonder if you even had a pulse.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 03:14PM
True color is yellow with a splash of green with envy lmao

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:45PM
Be kinda silly to run an unaltered head lol. U got nothing. Including a spine, if you are going to get on here and talk trash you better be signing your name

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:49PM
hey boy!! I know who you are. next pull the money is coming out get ready to tear down or go home and do not come back!!!!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 02:53PM
4.1's need to decide this winter if they want to step up to a level of performance and DURABILITY , or turn into another low HP OEM type of class,.... that wants to think they are big boys,..... but they never will be with a OEM head rule! Grow up 4.1's and become a class that has economic sense (4.1 limit) but still has potential to reach 2000 ponies. Lord knows there's a void (SF) to be filled on the national scene. Eye Rolling

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 03:08PM
The last post was right, we are going to have a special meeting this fall to talk about what the head rule will be in the Nebraska Bush 4.1 class. I hope everyone that has pulled with us and or are payed members for this class can be at this meeting to talk it out and move forward in one way or another for a class that is in my opinion, a little biased, the best class we have. I appreciate the effort that all the Missouri pullers have made to pull with us and support us and I also say thank you to the guys that I talked to a couple weeks ago, you know who you are, for trying to work something out. I hope we can do that at the meeting that we will post or call about at a later date. Once again, thank you to everyone who has booked, pulled, and helped with the Nebraska Bush Pullers, thanks. Darin

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 03:36PM
John Deere casted the first BBJD head for production around 1963 ie 5010. John Deere then RECAST a new BBJD head around 1967 ie 5020. John Deere RECAST another BBJD head around 1972 ie 6030. John Deere then RECAST another BBJD head around 1974 ie 30 series engine and also went from a 4.750 bore to a 5.125. John Deere then RECAST another BBJD head around 1979 ie 40 series engine. John Deere then RECAST another BBJD head around 1984 ie 50 series engine. John Deere RECAST the BBJD head at least 8 times that I know of. So yes I am running a RECAST head. YOU DID NOT ASK ME IF IT WAS OEM OR NOT - TIM LOTTMAN - but I will let you know now that it is oem. You can be a man for the first time in your life and call me if you would like to discuss this any further, my home phone number is 660-584-5854 My cell phone number is 660-238-7628 I was NOT approached by ANY NEB Bush rep about the head on my tractor. You Really need to set your stories strait.
Austin Ritter
660-238-7628

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 04:01PM
The 4.1 Bush class, on certain nights, has had the best competition around for any 4.1 class in the region. They've really put on a show. In the past, Bush pullers haven't been afraid of outside competition. In fact, other classes have welcomed it. Just look at their results and see some of the big names that have come in and added to the show.

This whole bitchfest in the 4.1 class completely goes against that philosophy though. Seems like someone wants to keep the class small and be a big fish in a small pond. I hate seeing that though because us fans love to see a GOOD show!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 03:23PM
How come the red tractors get to run hyper heads (recasted) but they are not called cheaters ? Iv'e asked this before and no response but I'll bet if you wanted to tear down the red ones all have them. I'm not talking about just this class. Everyone that pulls a tractor is trying to make it run better wether it be Orange,Blue,White,Green but the only people that get to run what they want to run is the red ones so think about this if the pulling gods continue to let the red get what they want and push down any other color that wants to try and run how long before it is only red? See how long it takes to ruin pulling when nobody wants to go see the red parade anymore.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 03:29PM
Ok then what red tractors are dominating in the 4.1 class with a Hypermax head?

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 04:03PM
just wonderin
How come the red tractors get to run hyper heads (recasted) but they are not called cheaters ? Iv'e asked this before and no response but I'll bet if you wanted to tear down the red ones all have them. I'm not talking about just this class. Everyone that pulls a tractor is trying to make it run better wether it be Orange,Blue,White,Green but the only people that get to run what they want to run is the red ones so think about this if the pulling gods continue to let the red get what they want and push down any other color that wants to try and run how long before it is only red? See how long it takes to ruin pulling when nobody wants to go see the red parade anymore.

The red ones have a option because somebody got off of their azz and made one....come on off breed colors get with the program!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME July 31, 2011 06:57PM
I am open this up and say wow you guys who think that some one is dominating this class because of a special head our a special fuel your wrong cause i bin watching this class since it started im gonna tell you its the best run that dominates this class i watched it last night at waterloo illinois ang the G-force tractor what a run then hear comes a new tractor too the class running a john deere from missouri a heck of a good guy shaun weiderholt smoking weed tractor has the next best run then Glory seeker makes the next great pass but it wasnt that anybody was running better just beter passes thats what wins in this class i wish black cases could have bin their and osborn john deere and all the 4.1 cause the crowd loved the class and thats whats pulling about too make the fans happpy make the promoter happy and the pullers compete on the track and dont bitch when their in the mid our back of the pack cause you got too have a good pass our youl be back in the pack and is for is Farmers Foreplay rasing hell sounds like hes bin hanging around the crybabies in some other association so leave all the rest of the good guys alone too have fun.I am just like Austin ritter not scared to put my name and phone number so here my number too and i got a good phone so i can do a three way call with mister ritter and we can included anybody else cause i now almost all of the 4.1 pullers and im anxoius to met the rest and any other puller in any other class and whoever comes too a great pull in Booneville missouri on Sept 3 cause that will probably be the next pull i get so hears my number 636-692-1254 my name is brian.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 12:50AM
No Mr Ritter you were not asked about your head becuase your tractor was no concern and niether was wieds the tractors in question were looked at earlier this year and claimed they had oem heads on found out later different story NBPI rule for LPS States ENGINE HEAD MUST BE OEM not for sure what part of this you do not understand thanks for your concern though on a matter that does not involve you Tim Lottman

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 03:26AM
so sad a few winners in the bush have to ruin what could been the greatest thing for nebr bush..that class was big and fun to watch.. now a few babys have to ruin it to be a 3 tractor class again...if you cant beat them ban them rule again

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 03:40AM
There should be a rule that you have to pull in the class for more than two hooks before you start bitching and protesting.

Bush Pullers used to welcome competition. I guess there's one puller in one class that doesn't agree. And the funny thing is, Lottman's always been very tough to beat. Seems weird that he'd want to lower the bar or chase away some great pullers and piss off the fans.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 03:32AM
I think there is a GARRETT GT 42 CALLING YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 08:15AM
I was going to load up sometime in the next month and come pull with you guys some weekend. Please tell me this isn't how it is there, I can stay home and listen to this whining.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 08:33AM
Sounds like all the bitchin is coming from a small block JD guy that is more loyal to outlaws than any other association. That association is known for making rules that fit the clique ! Come pull ! You'll have a blast.Beer

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 10:10AM
I think that guys just need to probably stop the complaining and whining about other tractors just because they are winning.... This stuff sounds like a bunch of highschool girl drama.. seriously. It sounds like to me that one guy is trying to ruin the show for alot of people who are here for the right reasons, the sport and fans. Without the fans, none of the money would be there, and there would not be any pulls. Not to point any fingers.... but I think we all know who that one guy is. Nobody is cheating so lets get with the program and put his stuff to rest and quit trying to start stuff with other pullers.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 10:59AM
And just a couple years ago, the guy doing the complaining had others complaining about him cheating. You'd think that the experience of being falsely accused would make him less likely to try to destroy a class.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 11:15AM
who started the 4.1 class THE OUTLAWS!! who is averaging 10 to 18 good running tractors per hook. open your eyes,swallow your pride and shut your mouth!! THE OUTLAWS have the 4.1 class in the country that is LEGAL

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 11:20AM
AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNN brother

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 11:23AM
They are all the same, thats why they're leagal lol!!!! They just as well let the outlaws own the tractors and let all the drivers take turns driving them like its a carnaval! Now thats the truth

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 11:29AM
It's not about Outlaws, it's about the oem engine and head rule between ppl and nebraska bush pullers. Two different organizations, two different rules.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 12:49PM
Are full tech inspections even taking place or is laziness taking its toll or do you have to protest just to have it done?Confused

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 01:23PM
You people are so stupid,what makes this class the best class in the nation at this point and time is the COLOR!!! take that away and we have another super farm debacle! The 4.1 class is awesome right now, don't screw it up! The Cases have been around a long time, and have paid their dues,without them our class is not the same! I for one am not afraid of recast heads since I pulled against them for years,The 4.1 class is supposed to be more HP and a better show than super farm lets let them do just that!!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 01:13PM
The outlaws didn't start this class they just tweaked it to fit doug's needs. And as far as all of them being legal I guess they allow hyper heads huh.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 01:16PM
On Behalf of the Nebraska Bush Pullers Board of Directors, we would like to clarify the rule regarding the 4:1 limited pro class. As it currently states, OEM heads were only allowed.

The discrepancy was brought to the attention by Chairman of the Board- Tim Lottman. At that time, the Board did not support Mr. Lottman. It was stated to the board that certain tractors were running re-cast heads. We apologize to Mr. Lottman due to the fact he was following the rule book. We would also like to apologize to the competitors in question in the 4:1 class because of the fact that a current rulebook was not available to these members.

The Nebraska Bush Pullers Board of Directors have decided to change the rule and allow re-cast heads (cast only) which bolt patterns are the same as OEM heads on any make or model of tractor in the 4:1 class.

We hope this clears up any problems regarding the Nebraska Bush Pullers as well as its competitors. We need to put differences aside and enjoy the remaining pulling season. . The Nebraska Bush Pullers, Inc has great members and loyal fans. We look forward to the competition that makes this organization successful.

The Nebraska Bush Pullers Board of Directors

Arlo Pomajzl- President

Brad Bruhn- Vice President

Gary Remmers- Treasurer

Brian Fuhr- Secretary

Tim Lottman- Chairman of the Board

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 01:55PM
AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN That is how to run an organization not to act like the outlaw screwballs and kick everyone out that the red ones can't beat.

Thank You August 01, 2011 02:18PM
To the Nebraska Bush Pullers Board of Directors,

I want to expend a very sincere thank you to your board for having the integrity and intelligence to post the rule clarification. You made the rules much more clear and concise and you had the foresight to post them in a public forum.

My hat is off to your group for dealing with the issue in a swift and public manner. You all showed true and swift leadership. This motorsport need more people like you who are willing to take a strong stance.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 01:58PM
I believe that the black cases and a couple of deeres were the ones that paraded all over the midwest to help Dougie and the outlaws get this class going! And when it started to take off, bam they throw a cube limit out there below what most were running. Outlaws superfarms have more cubes then the 4.1's. If you want watch true 4.1's, PPL is by far the best!!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 02:10PM
this is better then tv. thanks for the entertaiment.
very good class to watch and i hope all the pullers decide to come together and start pulling and having fun again.

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 02:13PM
Jerry Springer's writers couldn't script this thread any better! But damn why hasn't anybody brought up the puller 2000 tire rule.........oops !Eye Popping

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 03:29PM
that tire is good in all 4.1 class execpt outlaws, I think that makes them classic pullers Spinning

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 04:04PM
Man,that classic tire mean farmer must get awful lucky when he pulls with other organizations!

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 04:17PM
As a NBPI member in the 4.1 class I want to thank the Board for making clear the the rule now instead of waiting like I posted, sorry. For starters there was no cry babies is this class of "3" at some of the pulls. I've been to every hook for this 4.1 class and hope to see a bigger number of tractors for the remainder of this season. I hope that everyone can move forward and lets get this class going again! Thanks Darin

Re: MO 4.1 TRACTORS SENT HOME August 01, 2011 04:43PM
Iv been talking to a few of the members on the Nebraska Bush Pullers Board of Directors and we fill we have a great family of pullers, the people who come pull with us have a great time, and the fans that come out also love the different classes of tractors we have! as for me not saying much, you have to remember as the tech official you have to keep a open mind and a neutral party! have to listen to both sides of the story! I CAN NOT take sides! well both sides had stories and depending on where you looked both sides where RIGHT!! i knew if you let time go on and let everyone go to there own corners they would get to the point where they would comeback together do to the fact they love one thing.... Tractor Pulling! there is a simple point in live and it goes just as much as in tractor pulling.. you cant make everyone happy! I think what the board did is a good thing i support the decision and hope we all have a great rest of the year pulling!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM