where is ESDON? July 31, 2011 03:29PM
hi,larry had the lite one where is the heavy one with it's rider?

Re: where is ESDON? July 31, 2011 03:39PM
i think esdohn was at his sons wedding over the weekend and stayed up there and it think why esdohn wasn't at chappel hill is because he sold his motor to hunt cuz he burnt his down just my to cents

Re: where is ESDON? July 31, 2011 03:53PM
well,does he not realize his fans need to know,had i spent money to watch the pull on the ntpa site at home and no ESDON i would have been livid!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 01:23AM
WOW!Shame on you Esdon!You should know better then not to get on here to announce when you are going to miss a pull.Better yet in case your fans don't come on here maybe you could have the president do a nations adress.Get with it will you man!

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 04:49AM
Guess you better send out an amber alert for him! Esdon seems to be missing.

Esdon Dropped out of NTPA HSSD Pre-Committ program.....Guess there is a new King in The Land and his name is Shramek August 01, 2011 05:39AM
I heard he dropped out of the NTPA HSSD Pre-Commit program, now that may be due to the fact he sold Hunt's his motor, that I don't know. Just have it on good authority he is done with the HSS class this year.

Re: Esdon Dropped out of NTPA HSSD Pre-Committ program.....Guess there is a new King in The Land and his name is Shramek August 01, 2011 06:00AM
Jer, I am pretty sure we had that info during Chapel Hill here and on Fondas board.

Re: Esdon Dropped out of NTPA HSSD Pre-Committ program.....Guess there is a new King in The Land and his name is Shramek August 01, 2011 09:51AM
Yeah well the same thing is probably always asked because the simple where has esdon been topic always gets turned into a bashing esdon thread. Maybe if we heard some have realistic answers instead of alll these smart a** answers the topics wouldnt be brought up again I wonder the same thing

Re: Esdon Dropped out of NTPA HSSD Pre-Committ program.....Guess there is a new King in The Land and his name is Shramek August 01, 2011 11:15AM
there is only one KING OF SMOKE! as there is only one king richard petty and so on.the BANTER Brothers won 20-21 titles nobody goofs on them like they do to Esdon both have advanced the sport to create better equipment and competion in the end.my 2 cent

Re: Esdon Dropped out of NTPA HSSD Pre-Committ program.....Guess there is a new King in The Land and his name is Shramek August 01, 2011 11:42PM
But...RLF has pulled in the light class, so it should be 505 ot less?

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 11:21AM
Larry who had the lite????

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 11:36AM
For all you Esdon bashers out there, Do you have any idea how much money, time and effort it takes to put a tractor, on the track every week. the big boy is broke down,(working on it) the week of Chapel hill, he was at a close friends funeral on sat. last weekend his son was married on sat. some people can and do put family ahead of fun. you all need to get a clue.

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 03:20PM
Besides that when breaks down he doesnt take it to somebody else to fix Esdon and his trusty sidekick joel do the wrenching.
Esdon does his pulling on a budget with the prospect of a so so crop the budget is about used up for the heavy. Brian is a nice guy a and good competitor but i dont think he will ever win mechanic of the year.

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 03:37PM
i would comment but if i did jake will just remove it like last weekend.

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 11:35PM
Sully,

I never deleted you. I do have about 7 or 8 moderators and maybe they deleted your comments.

Now regarding Esdon: if a competitor chooses to drop out of a class for what ever reason that’s completely their decision. These pullers spend a great deal of time and money following a point’s race and we should be happy they make the events they can. Pulling should be a fun hobby and not an addiction. I commend Esdon for putting a wedding first. As for the tractor, well it sure is difficult to see it hook without an engine!

Esdon is one of the greatest SS pullers of all time. Brian Shramek is on his way to joining Esdon in that discussion. They are both great competitors to watch pull. I enjoy watching them in whatever class they decide to run in.

If I were Esdon I’d put a 504 in the 1486 and I’d hook both RLF tractors in the LSS, and if I were Brian I’d get a little D-21 with an identical motor to the Agco for the LSS. However if that never happens I’ll still enjoy watching them pull when and where they choose to pull, after all, they spend the money so they have the right to choose!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: where is ESDON? August 01, 2011 11:49PM
But...RLF has pulled in the light class, so it must be 505 or less?

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 11:47AM
RLF Lite is a 505 0r less but im sure the RLF 1486 is over 600

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 12:21PM
I'd wager that the 1486 is/was less than 544 cubes but more than 536 cubes... maybe right around 540 cubes.

I'd say the biggest cube IH in the DSS class is Boxler Farms "Special". Boxlers run a high volume low pressure setup. Esdon and almost every other tractor in the class run high pressure setups (John Raymond being the only other exception, those NY tractors just walk to the beat of a different drum)

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 01:38PM
I thought the cube limit was 505 for LSS???

Dekalb County Fair NTPA Grand Nationals
-
Session 02: September 11, 2010, 12:30 pm
-
Grand National
6,200-lb. Light Super Stock Tractors
1. Brian Korth 315.570
(1) Beaver Dam, WI Case International MX210 (9 led)
2. Esdon Lehn Red Line Fever Lite 308.455
(4) Dayton, MN International 460 (0 led)
3. Marcus Wettleson Gunpowder & Lead 305.685
(6) Postville, IA Case International 190 (0 led)
4. Kevin Lynn 504 Rocket 301.760
(2) Unity, WI New Holland 8260 (0 led)
5. Brian Korth Considered Armed & Dangerous 300.430
(7) Beaver Dam, WI Case International MX255 (0 led)
6. Esdon Lehn Red Line Fever 294.645
(5) Dayton, MN International 1486 (0 led)
7. Mark Peissig Bomb 273.950
(3) Dorchester, WI Ford 9600 (0 led)
8. Jason Irvin Drunkin Punkin 243.180
(8) Brookville, OH Allis-Chalmers 8030 (0 led)
9. Robert Polson Blue Can Fever 226.665
(9) Springfield, NE New Holland 8260 (0 led)

Re: where is ESDON? August 03, 2011 12:24PM
it is 505 for the lights he has two tractors a light super and a heavy

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 08:13AM
my comments were not rude in any way at all. if they were i would put my full name phone number and mailing address if requested upon

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 09:06AM
Bundy, where the hell have you been. Have you been doing beans again?

Re: where is ESDON? August 02, 2011 09:52AM
Food For Thought,

Does anyone thin Esdon is under a microscope with everything he does, because he enjoys it. You cant tell me he staged a boycott of the NTPA at least 1 time, maybe more to get some attention. I think Esdon has kind of built this bed and now he must lay in it, whether he likes it or not. Don't get me wrong, he is a competitor and works on his own equipment. Who ever says Brian doesn't is on crack. I was at Tomah, and say Young Blood down to the block and they had it back together for the next show. Sounds like a pretty good mechanic to me!

Sully is a trouble maker!! August 02, 2011 01:11PM
Sully is a trouble maker!!!! Just kidding Sully......I have seen Boxler a few times now, and man, does that tractor take a long time to "spool up"!! once it is going, it goes great.

Re: Sully is a trouble maker!! August 02, 2011 01:25PM
So Sully what is your real name, address, & phone number! Beer

DPS

Re: Sully is a trouble maker!! August 02, 2011 02:46PM
How about your bio "rod doc", seems you a trouble maker once in a while too........
Not that I would cast stones ya know....

Re: where is ESDON? August 03, 2011 04:25AM
Do i know you? If you knew me you would know where ive been who is this beans fellow you speak of.

Re: where is ESDON? August 03, 2011 07:54AM
Does he always have to be there

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,764, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,940.

Our newest member JD_8520