Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- New Pictures August 01, 2011 02:13AM
Reminder- Less than 2 weeks until the annual Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull
August 12th & 13th, 7 pm

New competitor parking is expected to be finished by Wednesday
Hope everyone is getting excited for the event!

For more information, visit our website at charitypull.com
Pictures of the track coming soon!

Lodging for Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 01, 2011 06:41AM
The information given on the posters for the Garden City Motel was incorrect-- here is the right information!

Garden City Motel
5 miles south of Hillsboro
They have a few rooms left for the 12th & 13th- first come, first serve basis
608-462-8253

Re: Lodging for Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 08, 2011 01:57PM
We will be there cant wait close to home and past years has blown the other big pull away that's close by.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 01:57PM by toy tractor builder.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- New Pictures August 08, 2011 12:34PM
The new pits look great, The weather for the weekend is also looking very nice too!! Should be one of the best pulls of the year! Come and support this great event!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- New Pictures August 08, 2011 02:26PM
Check us out tomorrow, more pictures of the new pits will be posted. Looks like the weather will be cooperating. Load up ma and the kids and come to Hillsboro for a great weekend of pulling!

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- New Pictures August 08, 2011 04:49PM
the pits look great im bring the the camper fri i need some were close my wife is hadicap and taking care of another i will have satilite can watch the packer play on sat

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- New Pictures August 09, 2011 09:33AM
type in hillsboro charity pull on face book they have video on the progress of the pits

Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 09, 2011 07:08AM
Hey Everybody,
We are gearing up for the Charity Pull this weekend, and wanted to post some updated pictures for everyone to look at. There is a slight chance of rain late Friday early into Saturday morning, but that should not be an issue for us. Remember, two fast paced tracks each night, $15 per person (kids under 10 free), all proceeds go directly to the charity. We hope to see everyone out there this Friday and Saturday. Check out our Facebook page at this link.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 09, 2011 01:59PM
Is the hauler in 8-9-11 004.jpg Punky's? Grinning

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 09, 2011 03:22PM
no its not his but he does know that pull starts at 7pm friday

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 11, 2011 04:42AM
Does anybody know what the weather is suppose to do? The radar is looking like there might be some rain in hillsboro tomorrow evening.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 11, 2011 07:54AM
LACROSSE WEATHER HAS TOLD ME THERE IS A CHANCE OF RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH SCATTERED
SHOWERS INTO SATURDAY MORNING. THEY ARE PREDICTING 0.53 INCHES OF RAIN IN THIS TIME FRAME, WHICH IS
NOTHING. PULL STARTS EXACTLY AT 7PM, WE WILL BE DONE BY NO LATER THAN 10:45PM. COME TO HILLSBORO AND
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ENJOY A GREAT PULL, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER, WE'RE NOT. GOD'S ON OUR SIDE
THIS YEAR. WE WILL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES OF THE GROUNDS IN A FEW HOURS. ANY QUESTIONS CALL DON AT
608-553-1528 OR POST THEM ON THIS SITE.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 11, 2011 07:54AM
they say you cant make hay if isnt down, dont worry about radar just go and have a positive attitude it isnt going to rain, going to be some very good pulling,2 tracks,big names national and local, top equipment, and excellent personal working.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 11, 2011 02:14PM
Based on the history of every other year, as far as rain goes, I would say we should be in great shape for this years pull!! I have missed more pulls since we have got all of this new info ,IE technolgy, than back when we would just go!! Hope to see the stands full and evrey one have a great time at this "pullers pull", Don and James will have the track in top notch shape!

stacy
butson

Hey Stacy August 12, 2011 12:11AM
Don't worry Stacy I'm going to just go and see what happens. If nothing else we can make lots of full pulls at the bar.

Happy Pulling,

Jay

hillsboro August 13, 2011 12:03AM
THANKS Don, for the personal weather updates, a drop or two only, the pull was great! Plan to do both nights next year, great job by all involved

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 17, 2011 12:41PM
Stacy - just wanted to say that I really enjoy going to pulls that you announce. Always keep the crowd informed and educate those of us that really don't know what the hell is going on. And we appreciate it.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull August 19, 2011 04:22PM
There were two anouncers up there the other one calls for BSTP also.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull- announcers August 20, 2011 02:25AM
The announcers were Stacy Butson and Jon Strandlie.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,772, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,945.

Our newest member Jason