Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 01, 2011 03:20PM
Can someone tell me (or if there are pics online, provide a link) about these tractors in the Bush Pullers USS class?

Mike Langan - Junkyard Dog
Brice Terry- Hystrung

thanks

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 01, 2011 03:56PM
Have not seen Mike's tractor,He also has a LSS called Thundeere.Did see Hystrung at an outlaw pull and this is an awsome looking AC.D21 if I remember right.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 01, 2011 04:18PM
Junkyard Dog is a diesel JD tractor. Runs pretty good and consistent. Not sure on the set up. Closer to hot farm maybe?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 01, 2011 11:10PM
Did Bryce Terry and Rodney Knott use to pull a super farm D21 the Bounty Hunter at one time?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 02, 2011 12:09AM
Junkyard Dawg is a 466 Limited Pro Tractor. 3x3 charger.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 02, 2011 03:26AM
Here is a couple of pictures of dads tractor
This tractor was just put together to have fun with and it has been providing us with allot of fun
Hopeing to have Thundeere back together for Lincoln if all of the parts come in

Have a great day

Mike Langan
402-910-6949

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 02, 2011 04:27AM
3688puller
Did Bryce Terry and Rodney Knott use to pull a super farm D21 the Bounty Hunter at one time?

Yes they did, pulled mainly with NWMTPA. I think they sold it but not sure where it went. Rodney and his son now have the 4.1 Limited Pro Knotty Boyz IH 1066 and Bryce built the Hystrung tractor in the last couple years.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 02, 2011 10:58AM
Best looking D-21 I've ever seen.. I will get some pix at the fair...

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 03, 2011 08:26AM
The D21, Hy Strung, came for the Wellert family out of Ohio. It is a 504 cu inch AC with 3 turbos on alcohol, and is now setup to run in the light superstock class. The Wellert family ran the tractor with Ohio State Association at 8000 lbs and the tractor was named Pieces Parts. We put the tractor on a major diet last winter (lightened it up 1400 lbs), and did a complete makeover of the tractor. We have had rod bearing and wastegate troubles this entire year, but I think we have got all of that behind us now and can start trying to tune on it to be more competitive!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers- can someone tell me about these tractors? August 03, 2011 08:52AM
Brice;

You have a world class ride. Nice job on the build. Your tractor is a beautiful addition to the Nebraska Bush Pullers. Welcome.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,765, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason