Thanks August 02, 2011 02:35AM
The Central PA Tractor Pullers would like to thank everyone that came out to our pull on Saturday. I would also like to thank all of our sponsors for the pull; B&R farm equipment (scraper tractor), Hoober Tractor (scraper tractor), Hoover Tractor (scraper tractor), Beaver Fair (Roller), Valley AG and Turf (Tractor for roller). I would also like to thank Stitzer Crane Service, Packer Concessions, Stitzer Contracting and Jon and Susan Yohn for sponsoring the hot classes. Most of all we would like to thank all of the guys and gals that were there for 20+ hours out on the track and in the booth we sure couldnt have done it without you.

Re: Thanks August 02, 2011 02:50AM
I would also like to thank Cliffton Treaster and Scott Ilgen for bringing their equipment and working to prepare the track all week before the pull.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM