holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 02, 2011 01:49PM
holmes county fair millersburg ohio friday aug.12 ostpa tractor and truck pull 7 pm, super farms, smfwd, pro stock semis, and pro stock tractors, i invite all pullers and spectators out to the fair on friday evening to support ostpa and the holmes county fair, hope to see you there.thanks Brad, and the holmes county fair board

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 02, 2011 02:33PM
Hey Brad, are pit passes required ?

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 02, 2011 02:54PM
yes jared, pit passes are required. not sure of the price. check fair book

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 02, 2011 11:50PM
Too bad there is a Grand National hook the same night up in Sandusky. Pro Stock tractor numbers are going to be way down

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 04:21AM
Are there any local classes this year ? Love that pull & try to attend every year, but would rather see the
classes you used to run.

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 02:39PM
yes we know there is a grand national pull at sandusky the same night p.s.no. are going to be low maybe 5 or 6 at best,we are going to look at other options this winter,time will tell, and to the other post what classes would you like to see,(the ones we use to run ) we try to run what brings in the most tractors for the show,the last two years we tryed to run s.f. on brush pull night and had 4 legal s.f. in two years let me know what you want to see thanks Brad

holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 02, 2011 01:39PM
holmes county fair, millersburg ohio, garden tractor pull tue. aug 9th 10 am,strausberg pullers - wed. aug 10th, 10 am antiques 4000 lb, 6000 lb, 6500 lb v-8 columbia county v-8 big blocks, 7500 lb antiques wed. aug 10th,at 6pm 6000 lb cotpa n.s.s., 6000 lb v-8 antique big block - small block , 10,500 lb open farm tractors 3000 rpm limit, 7700lb cotpa c.s.s , 12,000 lb open farm stock 3000 rpm limit, sat. aug.13th 11 am 6200 modifeid street stock 4*4 gas, 8000 lb 2.6 street stock diesel 4*4,cotpc rules, 6500 lb pro sreet gas 4*4, cotpc rules, 8000 lb pro stock diesel 4*4 cotpc rules, 20,000 lb holmes county resident, steet stock semi , and open street stock semi, go to holmescountyfair.com for rules or sgehog@aol.com or Brad @ 330 466 4852 WE HAVE SINGER BOOKED FOR ALL EVENTS, PS. WE WILL HAVE A DATA LOGGER ON THE SLED FOR ALL 3000 RPM CLASSES FROM BUNKER HILL, YOU MUST HAVE A SINGLE MAGNETIC PICK-UP ON YOUR DAMPNER PULLEY WITH ALL WIRE IN VISIBLE SITE WITH NO SPLICES TO A 3 PRONG 110 PLUG ON BACK OF TRACTOR BESIDE THE AIR SHUT-OFF USING THE 2 FLAT BLADES OF THE PLUG ALL TRACTORS IN THESE CLASSES WILL BE MONITERED 3000 RPM LIMIT MAX. hope to see you there. Brad. and the holmes county fair board

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 04:28AM
Please tell us you didn't scrap the hot farm class in favor of that fiasco class from up north ?
Was looking forward to Rebel Outlaw whipping the Super Farms again

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 07:03AM
What fiasco class are you talking about??

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 08:32AM
To all the "locals"....Its about time the fairboards and individuals like Brad get the 3000rpm
rule in place and stand behind it as they are.How much of a fiasco is it to be safe( i am
sure they would love to have everyones clutch papers and know your 20 year old non-sfi'ed
steel that has been heat cycled 10,000 times is just perfectly operational with no chance of
failure but i for one live in the real world. Love to hear what more "locals" think....Hey better
yet every promoter could go and do what Wayne county did last year (how do you explain to
your kid he can't pull his 990 David Brown...etc. because he doesn't have the time or money
to get the tractor ready with full safety equipment to take a bone stock tractor to the county
tractor pull.....Wake-up

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 03, 2011 02:23PM
to local, the rebel outlaw was dqed last year because he is not a super farm, i asked to check his charger and he pulled out and went home,made it real easy on my part must have been illegal , should have been dqed from fhe hot farm also, but i did not see him pull in that class or he would have been

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 04, 2011 01:39AM
you guys should look at the cotpa's lite pro class for next year

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 04, 2011 06:38AM
Why run there light pro class. There strongest class is div. 5. They have not had less than 15 tractors all year and up to 20 a few times. hell a few of the light pros are div. 5 tractors

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 04, 2011 07:11AM
the coatpa class 5 is a great class. However, the light pro is a good class as well. We have had around 10 to 13 in most pulls. It is like comparing super farms to prostock. More RPM's and power. Both are excellent classes. Heck, just have an open 8500 that both classes could pull in. Any class that somes is a good oneSmiling

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 04, 2011 11:20PM
Just do like they do at Greenwich,give a weight,say 9500#and have stock - mph limit,cheater stock,and open.Open means open,make weight and run what you brung whether its a super farm or triple allison mod,just hope it is enough.Great pull,starts at 6:00pm. and runs till past midnight and all tractors no bs gas trucks and boring Dodge class.

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 05, 2011 10:41AM
Were can I find the rules for the profarm class will come pull if I can find the rules to make sure my tractor is legall.
thanks

Re: holmes county fair millersburg ohio August 07, 2011 12:16AM
go to holmescountyfair.com the fair schledule will be on the page, scroll down to wed. events, go down to tractor pull it says rules and classes, click on rules,its right there thanks Brad hope to see you

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM