Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 02:27AM
Wondering if any outlaw association tractors from the 4.1 class will be at Washington since they dont have a pull anywhere. Also does anybody know if they are combining Excaliber and ITPA for the 4.1 class. On ITPA website doesnt say they are having that class. Thought they might be pulling with Excaliber maybe. How many tractors does anybody think will be there for 82 SS. Thanks for any input.

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 04:26AM
What LSS will be there?

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 12:14PM
Anybody got any information on any of this. Just wondering what to expect at this pull and what tractors will be there. Thanks

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 01:18PM
From what I'm hearing there should be several outlaw 4.1 tractors at this event. Also heard rumors of a possible raised purse.

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 03:07PM
If you want to see a good 4.1 class go to springfield mo. MSTPA should have a bunch of good running 4.1 tractors there.

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 03:29PM
Why did most of the 4.1 limited pros stop runnin with (east central) x caliber? That was the first association to have the class and basically came up with the rules for years? Last year they had up to 15 tractors in a class? Just don't get why there is only 7 now

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 03, 2011 03:48PM
Two things drove them away. 1- stupid fuel and water rule. 2 to much drama

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 05, 2011 01:52PM
Who ever heard of the ignorant things XCALIBER comes up with - Washington ,s pull sux big time , waste of time

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 05, 2011 06:17PM
Where you even there beagle, cause I was and really had a good time, should be 20$ to get in not 25$ other than that I could not find a thing to complain about really. What exactly do you want them to do different if you know everything?

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 06, 2011 01:54AM
Xcaliber and ITPA all look the same.Go watch Troy MO pull and you will see what Wash MO should be.It's not as good a show since Outlaws left.It has the facilitys and draws enough people to be a grand national event instead of getting closer to a brush pull every year.The class with all the losers from the Profield days was the last straw,I wont be back until theres something else there and judging by the empty seats I'm not the only one.

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 06, 2011 03:59AM
sorry that you feel that way but from where i was at looked like grandstand was pretty full. i would think that if you could do a better job then maybe you need to get on a fair board somewhere and show us what you got. thanks washington for a real good pull and good show.see you next year

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 06, 2011 04:20AM
About the old profeild thats just a chep class that pepole can still pull in and have fun . There for u do not have to have deep pokets

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 06, 2011 05:39AM
For Mikey, I went to L-ville, Gordyville, troy, mont city, Jersyville and quite a few others this year. I enjoy about every pull, you guys need to take a chill pill and lighten up or go buy a Nascar if you are to good to enjoy watching a tractor pull!

Re: Washington,MO Fair August 06, 2011 06:16PM
Sorry to the fellow bragging about Outlaws, ITPA is a step above them and if you want Grand National so bad make a donation
to Washington because it's very expensive. That's why alot of good fairs with good pulls don't have Grand National events, hell it would 50 to get in the gate instead of 25 which is my only complaint about Washington. They need to divide the fair so you pay
a fee for the concerts and one for the pulls, no non grand national event is worth 25 I will agree there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM